Madame Hex

Finally, it was the beginning of the internships as Margo stood beside Momo with a few bags in hand. She was ecstatic about finally learning about being a pro, and seeing them work, first hand. She didn't exactly know who the pro she chose exactly, she simply picked it because it sounded really cool. It also was calling out to her like a siren but not that she knew how it would work.

"Everyone has their costumes, right?

Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet and don't lose them or anything" Aizawa said as the entire class was in front of them each with a bag and their costume case.

"Gotcha!"

Mina cheered who was as excited as Margo was but simply more verbal about it.

"Speak properly it's yes sir Ashido"

He pointed out rather quickly as she pouted, both Margo and Denki snorted at that as Mina replied.

"Yes sir,"

She said but Aizawa wasn't finished as he continued.

"Make sure you mind your manners with the other heroes during your internships now get to it,"

He said as everyone replied in unison.

"Yes sir!"

Everyone said as Margo took a deep breath as to what may await her. She didn't know what to expect which is what made her really nervous.

"I'll see you in one week?"

She said as she turned to Momo, Jiro, and Mina who were walking beside her as all of them were headed towards the train.

"Of course, stay safe Margo,"

Momo said as Margo quickly gave a hug to all three of them as she was going to miss them quite a lot since she's sure that they would be mostly busy so they wouldn't have time to hangout.

"We're going for ice cream after this,"

She said with tears in her eyes before letting go, as she waved goodbye. She saw Kirishima and waved at him as he did the same each going their separate ways as he walked into the train. Margo grabbed her suitcases as she left towards her train which headed to Hosu city where she applied for her Internship.

__________

Margo stood in front of the building with her eyes wide open, she was a bit nervous to meet the Hero in charge of the agency. She saw from the window that it was pretty futuristic but what she couldn't grasp from it is why so mana could be seen coming out from the building it was familiar somehow. She would take a breath before she walked inside the building as everything looked so bright and colorful. It made her feel good too, she looked around to see if the Hero, in charge of her, was there but she couldn't see anyone at all.

"Hello?"

Margo called out trying to catch someone's attention in the really vacant building. Not one soul was around them at all and this slightly bothered her.

"Oh good, you're here,"

A voice said from behind her as every hair in Margo's body sprung up, she hadn't heard nor sensed anyone coming towards her. She would turn around as she was now, face to face with a man in a tux with his jet black hair jelled back and piercing grey eyes, his body was of a slender build and he seemed to breathe rich. She had never seen someone look so sophisticated before, Margo was at a loss for words as she continued to stare at him.

"I guess manners are something Madame will have to teach you, now if you would follow me"

He spoke as Margo was practically entranced by his deep voice, she followed him as he was walking towards a closet. She wondered why they were walking into a closet, as he simply vanished once he walked through. This caught her attention as she herself went through, not wanting to be left behind. Once she got through her eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets at what she was seeing. They were inside a library, but this library was 5 times bigger than the building itself. She saw many other young girls like her sitting on broomsticks as they flew around going from one section to another.