Class 1-A

Margo was in her room meditating as her mom knocked on the door

"Maggy you have mail, it's from U.A" Margo's eyes snapped wide open, as she fell on the floor having lost her concentration

"Coming.." she said while groaning as she started getting up, she walked up to her door opening it as her mom looked at her with bright eyes excited and convinced that her daughter made it. Margo could smell the cake being cooked in the oven.

"Thank you, mom," she said as she took the envelope from her hands. Her smile widened further as she began humming while walking back to the kitchen. Margo simply sighed while closing her bedroom door, she placed the envelope on her desk as stared at it for a few seconds.

With a sigh she finally decided to open it up, there was a disc as a hologram appeared with all might forming at the front. Her eyes widened in surprise

"Congratulations you made it to U.A!!" was the only thing she caught as she began getting a small emotional moment. He explained how the grading system worked. not only did she get 35 battle points but because she went and saved a participant such an act could not go unnoticed in the hero course. So a second grading was created called Rescue points which were voted by the judges. Morga's eyes were wide open as she saw that she was number 2 on this list just 1 point higher than Kirishima... where have I heard that name before? she thought to herself as she read it. She couldn't stop herself from grinning as she was completely ecstatic and relieved that she made it with high marks as well, albeit she got a bit mad seeing that Katsuki beat her by 1 point and all of his were battle points, but she didn't let that dawn on her as she was for sure going to beat him next time.

She quickly ran out of her room into the kitchen as her mom baked a cake that was already fully dressed. Tears started to fill both their eyes as her mom looked at her and she nodded. They both hugged each other crying out of joy

"I can't believe it my baby made it" she couldn't express the amount of joy she was in.

"We must celebrate this" and so the Andrieski family began to commence their night of celebration.

The next day Margo would be up early in the morning doing her daily meditation as her uniform was hanging by the door, she got so excited that she had packed her bag right away. She landed on the floor as she decided to cut her meditation short as she went to try on her school uniform. She gently grabbed it from where it was hanging as she began to change.

Once it was on she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Wait... were my eyes always like this?" It's now that she noticed that she did indeed change... like quite a lot. Her body was way curvier than she initially thought it was and her face was way more healthy and clear. She noticed the triangular earrings she was wearing which she thought were pretty cool within themselves as they glowed a neon color.

Finally being in her uniform she looked to see how it fit her, she absolutely loved it. But she needed a new look, something completely brand new maybe she should start with her hair. She went into the bathroom quickly getting out of her uniform such as to not mess it up, as she stared at herself in the mirror. She could try to make it frizzy, actually, that sounded like a good idea. She began to wet her hair a bit before trying to blow dry it.

"Okay.... this is taking too long" she placed the blow dryer down as she placed her hands on either side of her head. "Turbo" as she chanted the words a small tornado appeared on top of her head, she let her magic do the work, once it dissipated she looked to see at her now messy frizzy hair.

"Better now than never," she said as she took out her hair dye and began to dye the ends of it blue. She was going all out with this new look, first impressions count she just hoped that this will give her the kind she needs. she quickly went back to putting on her uniform, as her hair was now dry. She tied them into pigtail type hairstyle as she quickly ran downstairs to go grab something to eat before leaving for school. Her parents had already left for work but they left her a note next to her food which was a simple omelet with orange juice. Her mom definitely knew her well, she didn't like eating big meals when she has to go somewhere after.