His story

Margo would have been up bright and early as she was a bit bored. She didn't exactly know what to do with her break, as she didn't want to strain herself by continually increasing her mana pool. It has been regenerating slower because of her overuse of it during the sports festival. She sighed as she sat down on her bed before her mother knocked on the door.

"Dear me and your father will be at the hospital today," Her mom said as they have been asked to take an early shift. That's it! she thought, her mom took care of the hospital in the mental ward while her dad took care of the branch that performed surgeries. By taking care she meant they were the directors of those specific branches, which is why most of the time they were present.

"Mom I'm still registered for the volunteering right?" Margo asked as she jumped off her bed and was already getting herself dressed having taken a hot bath before soothing her sore muscles in the early morning.

"Yes, you do I was actually coming to ask you to join knowing that you-" Before her mom could finish speaking margo would be already dressed as she barged right out of her room hugging her mom.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." she needed a distraction but wanted to do something good. Helping out at the hospital was the best thing she could think of. Her mom drove her to the hospital as a nurse began taking over, showing her the steps of what she should do and what she shouldn't, she brought her to the locker room to put on the uniform that she had to wear while she placed her normal clothes back putting on a tag on her with her name on it. The nurse showed her the various locations, that Margo already knew since this wasn't the first time she had to come here to volunteer but she didn't say anything and let the nurse do her job while pretending to pay attention. No one actually knew that their boss was her mother and she didn't want to stand out like that either. Since what she would do may affect her mother's image after all, and she didn't want to be treated differently than any other person who volunteered.

Currently, her task was simply assigned to bring food to various patients, each had a different time that they would eat, which was strange to Margo but she didn't dwell too much on it. So she decided to go to the first patient that she was supposed to take care of to start. The name seemed to a bit familiar but she didn't think much of it, as she quickly took the tray of food from the cafeteria to bring it to her patient.

"Mrs. Todoroki may I come in, I have your food," She said as she heard a soft voice reply.

"You may come in" as Margo heard the voice speak she wondered what face went with such a soft voice. As she walked inside she saw a woman with snow-white hair and dazzling grey eyes. She was extremely beautiful, she placed down her food on the counter table. While placing the flower a bit further back such as for it not to fall to the ground.

"If there is anything you may need please let me know" She repeated those words right out of a tv-show she had watched not too long ago from this exact scene that a nurse did. She didn't know how she remembered it but she did and she really hoped that it would be best. The woman looked at her noticing her appearance as she began to speak.

"You're really young to be a registered nurse" She spoke, her voice indicated no malice rather a bit surprised and a little bit of curiosity.

"Oh I'm volunteering at the hospital today I don't exactly work here" Margo wondered if it was all right for her to speak to the patient it has been a while since she last did volunteering at the hospital for her mom. The woman seemed really nice so she didn't feel the need to refuse to talk to her she seemed like she needed some sort of company.

"You don't have school today?" She asked Margo curious as to why the young girl is here.

"No, we were given 2 days off since my school, just finished their sports festival," Margo said as the woman's eyes opened wide. Margo didn't exactly know what she may have said wrong, from the look the woman gave her.