Training of The dead(OVA)

It was not too long after the Internships had happened Margo expected for it to be pretty normal from here on out but oh boy was she wrong.

"It's a little sudden, but for our next hero exercise, four Hero-class students from Isami high school will be joining us as special guests"

The boys in the class were way too excited when they saw the Isami Highschool girl, Denki was the first to make a move and ask for her number but Jirou quickly intercepted him as she plugged her jack into his ear making him vibrate before passing out. She couldn't help but laugh out loud at Denki's situation. But that quickly stopped as Aizawa showed off his quirk making everyone dead quiet. Margo immediately stopped laughing and sweatdropped at how he continued as if nothing happened.

"Introduce yourselves"

Aizawa spoke to the students who stood in front of the class.

"Y-yes, We'll be running the exercise with you today. Isami High school hero-class. I'm Kashiko Sekigaki"

The girl with silver-colored hair said before a boy with orange hair who was sweating a bit spoke up as they wiped their face.

"Same class, I'm Dadan Tadan. A pleasure to meet you"

He said while giving the entire class a bow as another student spoke up his posture was slouched as he reminded Margo of Katsuki a little bit but in a different sense as this kid was more on the gangster side.

"I'm Fujimi"

He would then turn his face towards Bakugo which made Margo raise her eyebrow a bit as Bakugo had a small look of surprise when both boys made eye contact, Izuku for some odd reason was taken back and shaking a little bit. I swear this kid has a reaction to every single movement Bakugo makes Margo thought to herself as Aizawa spoke.

"We're supposed to have one more..."

As her teacher spoke Margo could faintly see a dark figure behind the silver-haired girl, as said figure would move to the side revealing a reptile-like girl but as soon as she showed her face her eyes would widen as she looked quite surprised by something Margo turned to see who she could be excited to see or what caught her eye only to see both Tsuyu and the reptile-girl hugging each other.

"Tsuyu-chan!"

"Habuko-chan!"

They both yelled at the same time as they still hugged each other, I guess they are friends Margo thought to herself, as the gangster wannabe spoke up, Margo already forgot his name as she assumed it wasn't worth remembering.

"Mangoose! Don't get all friendly with these UA guys!"

He said as Margo raised an eyebrow If this kid is looking for a fig- Her thoughts were caught off by a yell 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU ISAMISHIT BABY!?"

Bakugo yelled already getting pissed by this guy, very few times would Margo agree with Bakugo but this one she was ready to back him up.

"Stop it, Kacchan!"

Izuku whispered yelled at him but Katsuki was quick to turn around and yell at him too, Margo wondered why in the world would Izuku try talking to Katsuki especially when he's mad.

"SHUT UP SHIT NERD!"

Katsuki yelled as Margo was going to retaliate to defend Izuku, but Aizawa was quick to speak.

"Why don't you shut up first?"

Not like Bakugo could yell back at the teacher as he only clenched his teeth in anger, Margo also didn't want to have a terrible first impression with the new students but it kind of amazed her that nothing was said about that kid's behavior then again what he said wasn't directly an insult but she still did feel like socking his face him to bring him down a notch. The ringing of the bell interrupted her thoughts as Aizawa continued speaking.