Her Beginning

A night unlike any other was when the child had appeared at the doorstep of a random house in the neighborhood, her dark skin and brown locks were vivid, the child didn't recognize her surroundings or where her father had gone. Unfamiliar with her surroundings she cried out in fear. Inside the building was a couple who were dressed for their date night. Hearing the cries of a baby they could only think it was their neighbor Mrs. Bakugo and her child who were having complications again.

The wife had adorned herself with pearls as she wore a blue dress. Which accentuated her beauty, she wondered if she, her neighbor needed help once more as she was used to babysitting the child when her fiery neighbor had errands to run quickly. As she opened the door she was surprised by the sounds she was hearing was coming from her doorstep. As she looked down to her feet she saw a baby but a few months old crying as if their life depended on it. Her heart clenched as she felt an immediate connection with the child, she picked up the babe and held her in her arms as she walked back inside.

The child unsure of who this woman was cried louder, but the cries started to die down as she was hearing the soothing voice of the woman who held her. Feeling the Heartbeat and the soft tune the woman hummed.

"Honey is it Katsuki agai-"

As the Husband walked down the stairs he saw a child in his wife's arms. Completely confused by the situation he wondered who this child was. He was about to speak once more but his wife only shook her head as she lulls the child to sleep placing her down, back in the basket that was currently on the table. She would then turn to her husband and ushered for them to move into the next room such as not to disturb the child who was now asleep.

"Dear do we know whose child this is?"

The Husband asked his wife who looked back at the door they had walked through already worrying about leaving the child on her own.

"No we do not, she was left on our doorstep. I do not think she has a family to be abandoned in such a way..."

She felt tears trim down form her eyes, The husband knew of his wife's weakness for children. And how desperately she wanted a child. He cursed himself every day for being Infertile and promised to adopt one, but this may have been a gift from heaven that they had just received. Seeing how his Wife wanted the chilled to stay even if she never verbally said it, as her Husband he could clearly tell. This child was a miracle for this family and he was going to care for her as if she was his own daughter.

"What would her name be?"

Understanding what her Husband was intending to do she only gave a faint smile as she had prepared herself for this moment from the first day.

"Margo, Margo Andrieski"

5 years later

The life of Margo had been normal as nothing out of the ordinary ever happened to her, Her parents both have been quirkless meaning that she herself definitely won't have a quirk, not that she was aware that they weren't her biological parents, but she hoped that it wouldn't be the case with herself. From an early age, she had constantly been with Katsuki as his mother always dropped him off over her place whenever she was supposed to run errands. Margo never thought much of why that was the case but she didn't care either as the first thing to come to mind when she saw the ash-blonde with ruby eyes was how cute he was.

At first, she had trouble speaking to him, normally just avoiding eye contact as he approached her, and only because her mom caught on to why she was acting in such a way did she nudge her in the right direction enabling her daughter to be on the spot having no choice but to speak with him.

During that time afterward, did they finally begin going to daycare, Margo had attempted to befriend the other girls, but due to her slightly close relationship with Katsuki who was unknowingly popular did she get ostracized. It was mainly due to one of them which was petty. Everyone knew of how her parents were quirkless Katsuki never said anything of it but once he got his quirk, and everyone praised him that things started to change.

The girls in the playground were worse as many either avoided her like the plague or would purposely bully her by pushing her off the swing or making her trip. Those in charge of taking care of the children never noticed the ostracization placed on Margo, often questioning why she was gloomy. Never saw the problem only the result and silently judged her for it, because of the growing infamy she clung to the boys whenever she could with those she only knew, that is how she befriended Izuku who was a fan of Katsuki. But what really set the nail in the coffin for her relationship with the boy she admired and severed their connection was on that day.

***

It was dawn where the sky was orange due to the setting sun. Not many had been out around that time but that was not the case for a few children who had been playing in the park. A little game had gone on too far.

Young Izuku was pushed to the ground with Katsuki hovering on top of him his hands showing tiny explosions where did he go wrong?
Tiny Margo seeing her friend on the ground she rushed towards him putting her arms out ready to defend him

"Bakugou leave Izu-Kun alone!" she said with tears in her eyes why would he try and hurt his friend?

"move out the way Maggy-chan," he said menacingly, that's the nickname he gave her but she ignored that fluttering feeling she got as he spoke her nickname as she overwhelmed it with anger

"Bakugou leave Izu-Kun alone!" she said again but this time it seemed to anger him he took a step closer, Margo was unsure on what to do, her quirk had not manifested yet, he then charged at her, scared she closed her eyes preparing for impact but he has only pushed aside as the boys all directed their focus at izuku, her eyes quickly becoming watery. She attempted to force them back as she couldn't bear to cry in front of them. She got up as she rushed trying to stop her friends were fighting. She didn't know why Katsuki had to be mean to everyone around him. Would he begin treating her like this as well when he finds out that she may not get a quirk?

"I HATE YOU!" she yelled at him as she tried to hold back her tears. His 'friends' stopped as they heard her. They knew how close she was with Katsuki, and it was shown how he quickly stopped to turn around. His face made it seem as though she had hurt him rather than him hurting someone else. She couldn't understand his logic but right now Izuku was hurt, simply because he was standing up for someone else.

"No, you don't!" Bakugo yelled back showing that he was hurt, Margo was confused as she clearly told him she did what made him think otherwise? she quickly moved passed him as he simply stood there like he had seen the world breakdown in front of him his anger only increased towards Izuku as she checked if he was all right with all the bruises he had received. Izuku didn't deserve this kind of treatment, no one did. Ever since Bakugou got his quirk pride got to him from the constant compliments he got. She hoped that one day he'd realize the error in his current path and change, but that voice was starting to drown through the thoughts of not having a quirk yet, and her relentless anger that she has kept bottling up.

Izuku looked up to him and always chased after him yet Bakugou ever since he got his quirk everything has been different. Bakugo walked away with his friends as Margo constantly recalled when they used to play heroes. She would constantly be the damsel in distress or the princess locked in a tower and no one other than Bakugo was allowed to save her. There were a few times where Margo herself wanted to be the hero but it was immediately denied simply because she was a girl a quirkless on at that. She hadn't thought much of it until now but she knew that she wouldn't ever develop a quirk as both her parents were quirkless. It is not a rare case of being quirkless but it is looked down upon by those aspiring to be heroes.

That day Margo swore to find another way to find power, she often played dress up with her mom and wrote his last name but that was coming to an end. This wasn't going to case any longer, she'll show him that she isn't a damsel in distress and is hero material.

__________________

A/N: This is the first official chapter to introduce her to the world of MHA but that's about all there is to it and also her relationship with some characters. See you in the next chapter.