chpt 8

🤍

🤍

Just a reminder: Your quirk is webs, you can make any type of web, a hot web, a cold web, a strong web, weak, fast, slow, etc.

------
---

You wake up feeling a cold, hard surface beneath you. The temperature was as if you dumped water over yourself and went out during a winter night. Slowly, you rub your eyes until your vision is clearer, and open your eyes to a dark brick wall. You continue to lay on the floor, tired as hell. Normally you'd stay in bed for an extra 15 minutes anyways, just laying there thinking. A couple minutes pass by and you just realize, hold the fuck up - why am I laying on the floor..?

Oh, right, I was kidnapped.

You look around and observe your surroundings. It was just a plain room, one door, one small window closer to the top of the wall, like a basement. The floor was gray concrete and your hand was tied to a pole with chains. Well, shit. You yawn and try to use your quirk, and use some heated webs to hopefully melt the chain, but the chain was too thick and you could risk burning yourself, so you had to figure out another way.

The next idea that pops into your mind is try to break the pole, the only risk is the pole stabilizes the building, so if it broke, there's a chance the entire building would fall and collapse on you. Well, I suppose I'll just risk it. You carefully form a tight web around the pole, forming more and more webs, more and more, until it begins to bend, and eventually break. You rip the chains off the pole and think. The kidnappers must be behind the door, the window would be a better option. You walk over to the window as quietly as possible, but then you questioned if you could fit. Let's just say, the only person fitting through that window would have to be 10 months old at most. Next option, the door.

Before opening the door you think through your options, would it be better to try and stealth your way out, or burst it open and take down the kidnappers. I'll look under the door to see if that could help. You look under but it's hard to see much, only a dining table to the right, and what looks like a metal staircase leading upstairs. The last thing you do is try to listen against the door, to see if there were people in the other side. The silence is so loud, it begins to freak you out. Wait - I'm just now realizing the severity of the situation....I was just KIDNAPPED...I COULD DIE. You inhale sharply, but quickly regain yourself, and open the door stealthily with the intentions of breaking out without being harmed. Luckily for you, nobody was on the other side. It looked like it was past midnight, based on the night sky outside the window.

Slowly you creep upstairs without making a peep. Once you finally get up the stairs, it looks like you're in a kitchen, although it was a very messy looking one. It's also quiet. Too quiet. You look around, searching for an exit, and once you walk outside the kitchen, you turn to your right and behind you, you hear.

"Come on now, you didn't think I'd let you go that easy huh?"

Before feeling a quick BUMP to your lower neck, and your vision gets blurry. You could still slightly see and hear, but you were WAY too knocked up to be able to think straight. Before you know it you feel yourself being picked up bridal style into god-knows-where.