chpt 9

🤍

🤍

I was exhausted by the time I got to UA. I ran to my dorm area and looked for Mr Aizawa or All Might, or anyone for that matter. Once I got to the living room, Mina immediately ran up to me and pulled me into a tight bear hug.

"Ow-!" I yelp, the burn mark was still hurting.

"Ohmygoshimsosorryimsorryareyouokay?!" Mina chatters like a mouse, so squeaky and so fast, it was almost inaudible.

I flail my arms, "I'm fine! It's just that," I pull up my arm to show her the mark, "I have a little injury," Soon after people were all gathered around me welcoming me back home. Aizawa let me talk for a bit before pulling me to the side to ask me some questions about the villains, like what they looked like, their names, yata yata yata. Once he was finally done I went back to the room to hang out. I sat down on the couch before a tall figure stood up from across the room and sat down next to me. I look up and to my surprise - since I don't usually talk to him, I see Todoroki. "Hey...are you okay?" He questions, looking at me in the eyes with a guilty-looking face. I sat there for a couple seconds before realizing he had just asked me a question. "Oh! Yes, thanks!" I smile.

He looks at me for a minute. "Haha...is something wrong? Why are you uh, staring at me?" I try to sound as nice as possible, since that question may have came off a bit rude. "Haven't you realized, someone isn't here? You two are pretty close, no?" He asks. I ponder for a bit, I'm not really close with anyone?? "It doesn't seem like anyone's missing..? Who?" I could almost see a smile curve up his face, but his face quickly goes back to the same monotone state. "Oh it's Bakugou, I thought you two were close," He answers.

I wish, I'm going to be pretty honest, I want us to be closer, but I don't think he wants the same.

"We aren't that close, he's just a friend" I nervously said, rubbing the back of my neck.

Almost as if it was on que, Bakugou, who I hadn't even seen walk in, turns around and walks back upstairs, making eye contact with me for a split second. What was that about? Todoroki notices the small interaction between Bakugou and I, but I think he just ignored it. "So, Y/N, do you like video games?" I presume he's just trying to make small talk. "Yes! Totally! My favorite is minecraft, but I also like some call of duty, PUBG and Apex is quite fun too," I exclaim. "Awesome, I have blackops III upstairs, I'll bring it into the living room if you want to play?" He states/asks. "We could just go to your room, as long as there's no dirty business, I'm good" He nods and we both go up to his room to play.

About 1.5 hours later we eventually get bored, and I still need to catch up on homework. "Hey Todoroki? If it's not a big issue, do you think you can tutor me for a couple of days...I need to catch up on the classwork," I fumble with my fingers. "Sure," he nods and I leave his room, heading downstairs to get a bottle of water, and then going back to my dorm to head off to bed.