chpt 2

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

»»--⍟--««

ˋˏ✄┈AFTER A WHILE of warming up, we were finally sent to fight the robots and collect as many points as possible. I began pacing around listening for loud stomps or beeping noises.

After about fifteen seconds of looking, I found my first prey. It seemed to be distracted, so I quickly pounced on its back and used my webs to tie its arms together. I wrapped it up like a spider would wrap a bug in its web. Then spinning to the front of the robot and punching it using icy webs around my hand as a sort of gauntlet. I continued until the robot was broken and wandered around looking for more.

Some time later, I began to lose track of the number of robots I beat.

As I was walking, I heard shouting in the distance. Immediately rushing towards the cause of the sound, I see an angry Bakugo fighting a robot.

He froze as he saw me, and the robot went in for a punch to the boy. Catching on to this before he did, you immediately launched a web at the robots hand, pulling with as much strength as you could to hold it back. The boy snapped back to reality and blew the robot right in the face, destroying it.

Another robot stomped towards us, making us both cock our heads in its direction, going after it.

"THIS ONE'S MINE" Bakugo shouted as he ran, stretching his arms behind him, letting off small explosions to speed him up. "NO WAY, IT LOOKED AT ME FIRST" you shout back, launching webs and getting closer to the robot. You got there before Bakugo did, and got a mean kick to get to its face, knocking it over, destroying some buildings. As it tried to get back up, Bakugo blasted him right back, knocking him back down.

I am not going to let him take these points from me. You were beginning to become annoyed, but for some reason, this boy was a magnet for the robots, following him around could probably get you to find more robots, which would be beneficial to you. His usefulness calmed you down a bit.

Using a web, you flew to the closest-high-building nearby, landing on it roughly. You then use another web to stick to the same robot, and used all your strength to drag it and smash it into the roughest surface you could find, which was a giant collection of boulders and metal from a crushed building. The robot was defeated, meaning you got the points.

"Woman those were my damn points!" Bakugo yelled from below. You just stick your tongue out, then drop to the floor, using a web to make your landing more gentle.

Bakugo huffs, then began leaving the area to find more robots, time was running short.

You discreetly follow behind him, but he catches on quick.

"Why the hell are you following me around." He grumbles, without looking back.

"Ahem," you clear your throat, "We uhh could be a great help towards each other, you knowww, you find robots quickly, and we could like, uh work together, we'd get so much more points, and-" you try to persuade him, "Work together? Or are you just using me to try and get more points." he stops in his tracks, finally looking back at you, "A little bit of both?" You smile nervously, shrugging.

He was about to snap back at you, before the loud buzzer went off, signaling that our time was up.

"You've just wasted my fuckin time, Y/N" he growls, walking past you.

"Sensitive, much?" You mumble under your breath, following behind to leave the premises.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The day had ended, and had just got home, the second you unlocked the door and walked in, before even being able to take your shoes off, your parents crowd you.

"Soooo... how'd you do??" Your excited mother asked. "Not sure, we're getting our letters in about two weeks, but I honestly think I did pretty well" you replied, smiling and getting comfortable.

As you walked to the kitchen to grab a snack, your parents followed you like lost puppies, asking tons of questions about your day. With you answering happily.

After the Q&A was finally over, you went up to your room, setting your snacks on your bed and changing into a comfier outfit, then falling down on your mattress, pulling out your phone.

You remember that you had met some people in the auditorium, when Present Mic was making his speech, and decided to text them for a while, even getting added to a group chat with some of them.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

It felt as if it had taken centuries, but 2 weeks had finally gone by, and it was the day you'd get your letter from the school, deciding whether or not you had made it in.

You were sitting on your bed, watching a movie on your laptop, and heard your mother calling you down.

"Y/NNN, Y/N! ITS HERE" she screamed so loudly, you were almost sure your entire block could hear. You sprint downstairs "COMINGG"

"It took every ounce of power in me to not open this until you came down" she states, a smile from ear to ear plastered on her face, along with me and my father's.

I slowly cut open the letter with the tip of my finger, to find a drive. I plug the drive into my computer and find the file. I take a deep breath before playing the video tape.

"Hello!" A sound came from the speakers, you recognized the voice immediately as All Might. You started to bounce on your toes anxiously.

"Y/N, I'm so proud of you! In the entrance exam, you got a total of 72 points! 27 rescue points and 45 villain points! This gets you in 3rd place for the entire school. Congratulations Y/N, you have passed the entrance exam with flying colors and you're now able to attend UA High!" He exclaims, ending the tape there.

Loud screams echoed through the room, your mother hugged you, your father smiled brightly, everything was amazing.

The rest of the day you couldn't help but smile, your cheeks were numb by the time you had entered your bed to sleep.

You texted your friends on the news, Deku got in. Uraraka got in. Kirishima got in. They all got in!

The last thing you saw before falling asleep was the moonlight filling your room, it was quiet and peaceful, and you slept soundly, excited for the days to come.

.
.
.
.
.
<3