chpt 3

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

»»--⍟--««

ˋˏ✄┈TAP TAP tap tap. The sound of your sneakers filled your ears. You were walking to school, pep in your step from your happy energy. You kept an eye out for the blond, assuming he lived nearby if he was there when you walked the last time. You thought of maybe scaring him from behind.

Bad idea, he might accidentally explode me.

Despite his rough attitude and crystal clear hatred towards you, you found him interesting and fun to bother.

As if on cue, you see him walking, and pick up your pace a little to catch up to him.

"Hey blondie" you smile, jumping in front of him. He took out his earbud "You again? It's like everywhere I go your just haunting me" he grumbles, walking past me. You catch up and walk side by side with him.

"Sooo Bakugo, I was wondering, could I get your number?" You give a nervous smile, "Why, so you could annoy me more than you already have?" He replies without looking, "Do you want me to?" You poke his shoulder, teasing him.

No reply.

"I'll take that as a yes?" You purse your lips cheekily,

"Give me your damn phone" he says bluntly.

You smile, handing him your phone, and he puts his number in, then shoving the phone back to you.

"Really, that's the name your gonna save it as?" You giggle, he huffs in response "Are you saying it's wrong?" Looking at you, analyzing you for an answer.

No response.

He grins.

The rest of the walk was silent and peaceful again, you two had both plugged in your earbuds and played music.

ˏˋ♡̩͙♡̩̩̥͙♡̩̥̩♡̩̩̥͙♡̩͙ˊˎ

CLASS 1A.

Signed in bold letters above the door. Bakugo rushed straight past me, something he seems to really like doing, as it's the third time he's done it since we met. It's as if he's ashamed to be around me, that's kind of douchey. You became slightly annoyed, walking in after him, but were quickly delighted to see a lot of your friends. What are the chances that they all got into the same class as you?

"Y/N is here!" A redhead shoots from the crowd of students. "Kirishima!" You smile, he was one of the people you talked to most over the 2 week period. He signaled for you to come over and join him with some other students.

A blond with an eccentric aura and electric spark in his hair smiled cheekily at you, and even flirted a bit. What's the harm in flirting back? You thought, but held back, once you saw your other friend walk in, waving goodbye to Kirishima and Kaminari, which you had found out to be the name of the electric boy, and walked towards her.