chpt 10

🤍

🤍

"DENKI KAMINARI IN THE HOUSEEE" followed by barking noises. Not by an actual dog, it was coming from him.

Bakugou and I jerk up to the sound. We look at each other for a second before getting up nervously.

"So, what did you want to say, Bakugou?" He shifts in his stance, "It's nothing, forget it" before walking away, visibly uncomfortable.

"Did I interrupt something?" Kaminari asks politely. "Nah, don't worry about it" I smile. "The others are outside having a cookout, wanna join? You can invite Bakugou too!" He winks. What was that supposed to mean. He grabs a couple sodas before going back out through the front door, leaving me standing there, and Bakugou in the kitchen.

I make my way to the kitchen and lean on the doorway, "Yo, Kaminari said everyones having a cookout, wanna come?" I ask. He just mumbled a whatever and walks out with me.

The second we step outside is the second we set foot upon the hell on earth. Mineta was scaring the girls, Sero was chasing him, Kaminari and Kirishima were burning the patties, and Iida was yelling at everyone. Todoroki was chilling in the corner playing on his Nintendo switch. "What the fuck" Bakugou separates me from my observation. I shoot him a "cmon" and walk over to the area Todo was sitting, as it was the calmest area. "Sup Todo," I wave. Bakugou looks a bit uncomfortable, but we continue talking for a while, chatting about random things. "Oh crap, I forgot my phone guys, I'll be right back" I confess, leaving the two boys. On my way to the building, I feel as if I'm being watched. It wasn't a feeling of horror, it wasn't a feeling of getting watched by a villain, it was more of a....I turn around. Nothing there.

"Where you heading shorddy, got space for a little guy?"

I look down, of course. Mineta.

I bend down leveling my eyes with his, and say in a sweet voice "If you get me my phone, I'll give you my number," I wink. The miniature grape waddles into the building like he has a potty emergency. He comes out quicker than ever with my phone.

I grab my phone and begin to walk away. "Hey! What about your number??" The slimeball shouts, drool pooling up at the ends of his mouth. I cringe and before I can answer, something strong grips my shoulder. "The only number your getting, is the amount of money you'll have to pay for your hospital bill" I hear a voice croak. Bakugou. He raises his fist, making small explosions come out. Mineta looks like he's about to make an accident in his diaper, and runs away, leaving with his pervy thoughts.

"Thanks, but I could've handled that"

"I know" He smirks back at me proudly, before walking back to the group, me following shortly after.

Back with the group Bakugou helped Kaminari and Kiri with the grilling, since they were about to burn the school down, and the girls were finally left alone. I didn't want Todoroki to be alone so I invited Deku and Iida to hang with us.