chpt 6

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

»»--⍟--««oh em gee I love this chapter sm🤭

»»--⍟--««
oh em gee I love this chapter sm🤭

Bakugo looked up to see what she's doing, and she's sitting there smiling, hands cupping her face.

"What." He said flat.

"Do you...

Maybe wanna

Take a picture with me." She said in the most persuasive tone she could use.

"Uh yeah, anyways-" He refused humorously.

"Please."

"No"

"Pretty please"

He sighed.

"Fine."

You celebrated by cheering dramatically, getting up from your seat. Confused, he speaks up "What are you do-"

Before saying a word, his question was answered when she sat down next to him, having originally sat across. How close she was to him, and especially being alone, his heart sped up slightly, just a little bit. Grinning wide, she opens her phone and holds up her camera.

She took two photos.

One of them, he didn't see. The one where he was looking at her softly, no specific expression on his face, and in the next, him doing a typical angsty teen pose, the iconic middle finger with tongue.

Content with the two, she sent one to the class groupchat.

"Did you just-" he points at his phone, "Yes, yes I did" she grins.

"Delete it, they're gonna-" he straightened up as he saw the members begin to type.

"Why, you worried they're gonna send it to your hoes ?" You snicker.

"I will have you know that I am much more mature than you and don't have-" he began, finger pointed in the air before getting cut off by a waitress.

"Enjoy your meal" she said kindly, placing out your dishes before leaving.

You had an idea, probably not a good one, to say the least.

Before he could pick up his fork, you picked it up for him, his face froze, then went to one of confusion. Holding up his food with his fork, "Say ah."

He immediately said no, trying to take the fork from your hand, failing miserably.

You were not going to stop til he caved in.