class reaction • 50k spesh<3

"ARE YOU SURE you want to do this, spidey?" The ash blonde asked

"ARE YOU SURE you want to do this, spidey?" The ash blonde asked. You smile, and put your hands on his shoulders firmly, reassuring him, "Of course! It's been a month now, they should know, they're our friends!" You lean in, wrapping your arms around his waist. He sighs, taking a small section of your hair into his hand, twirling it around, "Fine, but if they get in the way of me hanging out with you, I'm booking a one-way flight with you and leaving them here"

You giggle, pulling away, and taking his hand to intertwine with yours, making him give a soft smile, before wiping the look off his face. You were at the front of Bakugo's house, you would walk with him everyday to school, but somehow nobody noticed you'd always walk in around the same time. You were planning on telling the class about your relationship, that you had been keeping a secret for almost a month now.

"Y/N?" He hums

"Mhm"

"Can you...um"

"What is it, Bakugo?"

"Can you call me Katsuki" he scratches the back of his head, turning away a little. You could ever so slightly see the dusted pink on his ears, "That would be nice" you smile, looking down to the ground, "What about Tsuki?" Your head goes back up to him, finger on your chin, he flinches at the nickname, "Or Katsu?" You go on, his hands shake a little, and he blushes more "Katsukitty?" You smirk, he jerks his head back at you, "That's enough." He barely gets out, sputtering as he speaks. "Okay, Katsu it is!" You give a cheeky grin as you continue walking with him towards your school.

When you arrived, neither of you let each other's hands go, as you would have done normally. Katsuki was more affectionate alone, he seemed to be more shy outside, even if his friends weren't around.

You wave with your other hand to your friend, Shinsou, and he waved back, raising a brow after noticing where your other hand was, before he could say anything Katsuki had dragged you away and pulled you into your classroom.

"Hey Y/N! What did you get on the-" Mina spoke, then froze, then squealed, "GUYS, LOOK HERE!" She gives a gummy grin, pointing with one hand to you and Katsuki, and with the other she held her cheek, violently shaking her feet back and forth, as she was sitting on a desk.

Gasps were heard from the small crowd, one being from Midoriya.

"Y-Y/N?! How did you- Kachaan?!" He was completely baffled, to say the least. Katsuki stormed over to him, still holding your hand "You have anything to say, loser?" He huffed. Soon after, he let out a proud smirk, as he saw the boy stutter and cower before him, before Kaminari pushed Midoriya out of the way, and walked up to the blonde himself.

"Dude! How did your gremlin ass bag a baddie like...THAT" he emphasized the THAT, motioning to your figure in awe. Katsuki was pissed. You fanned him away, "Oh that's too sweet, Kaminari" you close-eyed smile, flattered from the compliment. Katsuki just became more red with each word that echoed in the room.

"YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH, DUNCE FACE?" He used one hand to aggressively grab the collar of his shirt, the other still softly holding your hand.

"I AM JUST MERELY SURPRISED, BAKUGO" he cries, "TEACH ME HOW" he continues wailing, pleading Katsuki to teach him his ways.

Suddenly Katsuki let's go of his collar, making Kaminari hit the ground, "OUCH! THAT WAS UN-" before he was cut off by Katsuki, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW, IM AS DAMN SURPRISED AS YOU" he yells, "OKAYY THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT, LETS MOVE ON!" You smile, pulling Katsuki back towards you, and letting Kaminari get up as he rubs a sore spot on his knees.

"When did this happen?" Todoroki asked in a monotone manner, "About a month ago" you both say at the same time, shrugging.

The girls squeal more, "That's adorable, kero!" Tsuyu exclaims, "They track their dates, how cute!" Momo smiles, before the girls were cut off by a loud "AHEM," everyone in the room points their head in the direction of the sound, it being Iida. "I hope this won't cause any...conundrum! In the dorm rooms!" He cuts the air with his hand, a slight blush fanning over his cheeks. You and Katsuki both stiffen, "Of course not Iida! Please don't make it weird!" You cry, Katsuki just clears his throat and turns away.

"Where's my $20 Kiri." Sero chuckles softly from the other side of the room, Kirishima grumbles as he digs in his pockets for some cash. "You bet on us?" You laugh, Sero nods, leaning back into his desk, "It was pretty obvious" The class laughs at his statement. Katsuki just buried his head into the crook of your neck, completely done with this.

He was about to ask you if you could leave together, before the bell rang, signaling class was about to start. Right on time, Aizawa walks in, pausing and squinting his eyes as he sees you and Katsuki, then shaking it off and continuing to go to his desk.

"Today we're going to have an actual education school lesson." He blanks, boredly picking up some chalk and writing on the board. The class lets out a sigh of relief, excited to do something that was actually normal. You and Katsuki go back to your seats and pay attention.