chpt 7

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

»»--⍟--««

You pant out of breath as you sprint as fast as you could, glancing at your hello kitty watch every once in a while.

You almost fall to the floor once you reach the classroom, making a twenty minute walk in three minutes. Once you walk through the door, you were ready to be yelled at, but froze once you saw there was nobody in the class.

Nobody, except for once person.

"Bakugo?! Wh- wha?"

He turns to face you, a confused look on his face. "Why are you here so early?" He asked, raising a brow. "Early? I thought I was an hour late!" You say between pants. "You're an hour early, dumbass"

"But my watch says-"

"Is that a fuckin hello kitty watch." He cringed, looking up at you.

"hell yeah, my baby cousin got this for me" you smile proudly, waving your wrist in the air for everyone to see.

"Whatever, your watch is wrong" he continues cringing, then turning back around to face his phone.

I should've checked the watch last night to see if it was the wrong time. Wait a minute, why is....

"Hey Bakugo?"

"Hm"

"Why are you here so early?" You question, making your way towards your desk. He clears his throat, "I'm always early, I have to be prepared"

"Nerd. No better than Midoriya." You state at him blankly. "Don't compare me to that f-"

"Is that minecraft!" Your jaw drops, and you moved towards him, inches away from his face.

"Maybe."

"Can I join you?" You say excitedly, pulling out your phone. A smile forms on his face, probably one he didn't realize he was making, "Sure"

"Oh my gosh. Bakugo give me some tools, these zombies are gonna kill me" you cried, violently tapping the screen trying to kill them. "No. Get some yourself" he teased, making you groan in annoyance.

"I cant even see anything I'm gonna die" you placed your phone on your desk, closing your eyes, accepting of your soon death.

"DIE UGLIES!" Bakugo shouted. You looked back at your phone, realizing he came to your coordinates and began killing the zombies off for you.

"My savior!" You clasped your hands, then wiping nonexistent tears.

He then dropped an enchanted netherite sword in front of you.

"WHAT. NETHERITE?!" You shout at the screen. "Thank you, your majesty" you bow dramatically at the unimpressed Bakugo next to you. "Shut up, I have a ton others, this is not generosity" he went back to his house, with you following behind.