chpt 12

🤍

🤍

"Let's get you fixed up" Y/N takes Bakugos hand in his and walks side by side with him to the nurses office, where he eventually fell asleep.

Bakugo had fallen asleep on the bed in the nurses room. Recovery girl had clocked out after treating his injury, and trusted me to stay with him until he had awoke. I laid down next to him on the bed and fell asleep with him, we had a long day.

.
.
.

Bakugo POV

"Wake up young man" says a soft kind voice. Recovery girl had came back. The sun shined and I had to rub my eyes, not being adjusted to the light yet. To my side I see Y/N sleeping calmly. I slowly get out of the tangle between our legs and get off the bed. "I'll take her to her dorm" I say, recovery girl nods. I snake my arm under her neck and the other under her legs and hold her bridal style. I carry her throughout the halls, getting strange stares.

One person in particular stood out. It was him. That annoying blond from that other class.

He walks up to me with pride in his step and a smug look painted on his horrendously ugly features.

"Well well well, going soft now? Guess 1A really does have its flaws"

"If you don't get out of my face in five seconds I'm going to break your jaw. I swear to god." I don't have time for this, Y/N could wake up.

The brat starts sweating but keeps up his act. "Oh yeah? I'm sure you wouldn't want to wake up your little Princess, right?" He looks at Y/N, clearly analyzing her. "She must be as pathetic as you" he starts wiping his tears from laughing.

"5,"

He doesn't budge.

"4,"

He doesn't budge.

"3,"

He doesn't budge.

"2,"

He trembles a bit, but doesn't budge.

"Alright that's it"

I toss Y/N over my shoulder and hold her up with my left hand, securing her so she doesn't fall off. With my right arm I make a fist and pound his jaw so hard he knocks right out cold.

I put Y/N back in bridal style and step over the annoying brat, and continue heading towards my dorm, humming a melody as I walk.

Now I was really getting stares.

.
.
.

Y/N POV

"Y/N, Y/NNN" I feel soft tapping on my cheek. My eyes flutter open to a wet-haired Bakugo laying next to me, sitting up on his elbow.

"What time is it" I groan. Looking at his hair and back to his face. "12pm, you missed some classes but the teachers understood, you were almost kidnapped, remember?" He explains, locking eyes with me.

I just stare at him, his pretty face made me forget he even asked me a question. His bone structure was absolutely beautiful, and his eyes were like the physical version of angels singing, the way his tangly hair covered his furrowed eyebrows was so cute. Before realizing it I brush his hair out of the way to look at the rest of his face, his cheeks turn a bright red and he shuts his eyes and looks away for a moment in embarrassment.

"You have such a cute face" I say. I hope he doesn't take this negatively or weirdly, but it felt right to say. "So do you" he barely whispers. I smile at him and he gives a smile back.

I really, really like him.

"Yo Bakugooo!" Loud bangs come from behind his door.

"Shit, is it okay if you hide for a minute? He'll probably think some weird shit" He looks at me. I nod.

"GO AWAY ROCKS FOR BRAINS" He yells as he helps me get cozy in his closet. "It'll only be a minute" he whispers before he closes the closet door quietly.

Bakugo POV

I slam the door open. "WHADDYA WANT" I cross my arms awaiting an answer, I make sure to stand in the door so that he knows he's not welcome inside. "It's Friday, we're having game night, also, have you seen Y/N? She's not in her dorm" He responds. "Tell the extras I'll be down in a minute, now go away" I grumble. "What about Y/N? Have ya seen her? What happened with the rooftop plan? Howd it go?" He asks again. "Go. Away. I'll. Be. Down. Soon." He tries to say something but I slam the door in his face.

I open the closet door and hold out a hand for Y/N, she takes it and I help her out. "I'm gonna leave the dorm, come down after you've counted to 100" I say, still holding her soft, warm hand. She nods but looks a bit sad. "What's wrong?" I ask

She scratches her neck and looks away nervously "I don't understand why we can't just go together, I mean what's the worst that could happen" she fidgets her fingers, looking down, and then at me to see my reaction. She's right.

"You're right, let's go" I say, walking side by side with her out of the dorm and downstairs. She lets go of my hand to hold the stair railing, my hand didn't feel warm enough anymore.

We head downstairs together and Kirishima had given me a smirk and a thumbs up. I just roll my eyes.

Deku and his friends were sitting at the dining table just talking, and Pink face's group was playing Uno on the floor. "I'm gonna go say hi to them and I'll catch up with you right after" she smiles to me. I give her a nod and she goes to Dekus group.

I plop down on the floor next to tape face and the others, stealing a quick glance at Y/N once in a while. She was sitting next to round face, at least she wasn't by Deku, that would really piss me off.

A few minutes went by and Y/N came back as promised, sitting by pinky. She joined the game and began playing Uno with them, laughing and smiling as she played. I sat on the floor leaning against the couch, playing with a bouncy ball that belonged to dunce face.

Y/N POV

"Hey guys I think I'm actually gonna go head to bed now, I'm really tired, I'll see you all tomorrow" I wave goodbye to my friends.

I hum on my way to my room thinking about everything. School, friends, family, training, getting kidnapped, and...

Bakugo.

I shake my head as I enter my room. Despite how much I like him, I need to focus on other things too. I still hadn't caught up on the homework yet, so I decide to study in bed before turning off my lights and going to sleep.

---