◈31 - Feelings

Started : 1/17/2021

Finished : 1/17/2021

Name of Chapter 31 : Feelings

Song : Frozen Outtakes - Get this right

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Dedicated to : lia1234556

Thank you for the lovely message, you gave me some motivation to finally think and update this book! ❤️ I love you too! Thank you for recommending this to your friend!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 31 ♔

He wasn't sure why he was even avoiding you but it one thing's for sure, it was inevitable. He needed to because he let his heart do the deciding rather than his brain. 

He felt as if he betrayed his long time friend, Jeremy said it himself that he and you were together but his damn heart still didn't listen and just fell. 

He couldn't help it, you're just his type y'know. 

After all a heart doesn't choose what or whom they want. To say the least, he wasn't the one to blame, well that's what he liked to think. 

He knew he was behaving oddly and it wasn't unintentional and that's what brings us to this predicament where everything just swirls into such much more confusing things. 

"Brian! Hey, why aren't you talking to me!?" 

"Yeah dude, did something happen?!"

He internally sighed as he continued to walk with you and Nyx trailing behind him. Jeremy was of course nowhere in sight, the teacher made him do something.

Count for Jeremy to be one of those boys who's always called to do some hard and heavy things. 

You and Nyx stared at each other and shrugged. He was ignoring you and it made you sad and Nyx being your best buddy noticed this and decided to join and help you find out why your beanie wearing friend is acting like this. 

You frowned, you couldn't think of anything that you did that would make him hate you. Was it because you stole the last chip in his favorite junk food during recess? 

When you accidentally tripped and ended up falling down on him which caused him to almost have a concussion? 

Is it that time where you have copied his math assignment?! He gave you permission though! 

Just then Nyx gasped so loudly that it made him sound so extra and that people stared at him incredulously. 

"Do you hate her Brian?!" Nyx said and Brian almost wanted to turn around and give him a bitch slap because what he was thinking is so far from the real reason. 

"I-Is it true?" Idiot Nyx now he also made you sad and believe stupid things. At this Brian whirled around to stare at the two of you with a stern look. 

"No! I don't hate you! Stop talking nonsense Nyx." He said and huffed, crossing his arms with a frown as he looked away from your eyes. 

"Oh dayum I'm so sorry for thinking that when you were ignoring her and only her for the WHOLE DAY!" Nyx sassed at Brian and blew a raspberry. Brian sweat dropped at this, of course it's his fault. 

"Sorry, I was just stressed. I guess I started to vent my frustration on her. Sorry Y/N." He apologized and you just beamed at him, forgiving him within a second.