◈ 11 - School and strangers

Started : 8/26/2020

Finished : 8/27/2020

Name of Chapter 11 :  Distant memories...

Song : Bittersweet - Dirty laundry

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Hope you like it!

Just basically you and Jeremy taking a walk and him touring you around the block.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 11 ♔

You and Jeremy continued to walk and your legs is starting to feel like lead meanwhile Jeremy was still walking like as if he didn't walk a mile.

"You should've have bought your car, I feel like I'm gonna pass out." You whined, you didn't know that what he meant about walking a while is walking for an hour.

"Well why don't you turn into your ghost form, no ones watching anyways." He offered and you looked around and yes, there are no one in a creepy Alley that the both of you decided to take.

"Yes finally!" You shouted happily as you stretched in your ghost from, floating around Jeremy who started to walk yet again.

"Are we near though?" You asked hin for the 'nth time, doing backflips with your gravity defying body.

"Yep, just a few more turns." He said just before you saw a few people walking around the other side of the Alley, you guess you have reached the new neighborhood.

"So I guess I'll just shut up so that people won't think that you're talking to yourself." You said laughing as the both of you got out the dark alley.

It revealed a sight that almost looks like a city, big houses - though not as big as Jeremy's - and buildings towered and littered around the streets, blocking the sun.

It looks like you're in a mini-city.

Jeremy just nodded, turning right with you just observing everything in sight. It was so different from the neighborhood and generation you lived in once.

Maybe you've been alone and stuck in that mansion for that long huh? And the your master rarely goes by and get themselves bonded.

"Hey you can turn back now, the school's just that corner away." You didn't even notice that Jeremy had entered another empty street and was already near your destination.

"Ohhh..." You said as you landed on your now visible feet, your other body parts followed suit. If someone saw that, they might think it's a serious epic magic.

It looks like those moments where Harry Potter and friends get out of the invisible cloak slowly.

"The school's close because it's still summer but atleast you'll see atleast the front view." He said coming into a halt with you and immediately your jaw-dropped.