◈ 25 - Ignorance

Started : 10/7/2020

Finished : 10/7/2020

Name of Chapter 25 : Ignorance

Song : Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Here, an update that took forever!

Check Quotev for a better version of this book. Tyyy.

Also I imagined the three idiots to be those bois, where are you exactly? You're the guard at the back.

Ahahahah I'm bad sorryyyy. Well I'm the pole then?

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 25 ♔

A few days have passed and it was been such an experience for you, it made you happy that you were earning some friends and new knowledge.

Though it also became increasingly annoying because of an certain Playboy who never ceased his childish and stupid antics.

"Y/n~ Hey come on, talk to me."

You were forced and stuck into sitting beside him for about 50 minutes and the period became your most despised time of the day.

You stayed silent, staying focused at the lecture the teacher had at hand. It became normal for you and you were almost mastering the art of ignoring a certain wanton man beside you.

There's a lot of reason why you did so, first because you pretty much hate him, second is that because he's a jerk, third he's annoying, fourth you want to focused but he's pretty much disturbing you and fifth!

You don't want his fangirls to come at you running with sledgehammers and guns at hand.

You'd rather not involve yourself into their mess of obsession.

Honestly, why do they even like him?

It was a mystery only Sherlock Holmes can solve and God to know.

"Y/n~ psst." No matter how he tried, you wouldn't budge. Certainly you won't with the girls's eyes engraving warnings into your head.

You silently looked at the clock, completely not responding to the man's callings as if he's the ghost in this story.

"5 more minutes." You read and celebrated internally, waiting for the heaven to come which is after this dreaded period.

Alex frowned at you unresponsive attitude towards him. He'd been trying to get your attention, at least a fraction but he got nothing and it was irking him and leaving him feeling like a puppy earning for it's owner affection.

He never felt so hopeless, annoyed and sad before just because of a woman who wouldn't give him a speck of attention and even a glance.

It's as if he was never been there all along.

Maybe frustrated is what he felt, the perfect word to describe his mood for the whole days you've been doing so.

Just as he was about to call out to you again but the bell already rang and you wasted no time to pack up and leave immediately and his fangirls didn't waste a time either on crowding him.

It gave him no choice and chance to follow you and pester you. This period is his favorite, he just wanted some peace and you gave him that but he didn't expect you to really full out ignore him to the point he isn't even basking into the silence he wanted.