The official Jeremy Lemonade

Is it bad to feel so sexually attracted to a ghost? Apparently Jeremy was asking himself that very often. It's just that you were very frustrating in that maid uniform of yours. 

It's been a while since you've worn it and now that you did, it just felt different now. Something foreign had came flooding in that just wouldn't go away in Jeremy making him avoid you as much as he can.

Resist the temptation Jeremy, that's what he always told himself when you came to the view, looking so innocent yet what you were doing with him was completely the opposite. You absolutely made him insane, wanting your soft touches and craving for you. 

No words can describe how hard he stopped himself to just pull you at his bedroom and just...

"Jeremy! Stop ignoring me please!" You said exasperated at his behavior for the past month. Jeremy bit his lip silently closing his eyes when you placed your hand on his sleeve and stopped him from walking away anymore. 

Just with that great desperation at your face Jeremy almost snapped but he held on. No, he doesn't want you into this things. 

"Please answer me..You've been ignoring me and..and-!" Your voice shaked. You thought those past weeks that what if he doesn't like you anymore? Will he abandon you? Did he get bored? 

When he didn't answer and made your hand holding his sleeve loosen and made it let go, your heart shattered and soon tears flowed in. 

"J-Jeremy..." You sniffled at him, eyes wide open from the silent rejection from your master. 

"Can you move aside?" He doesn't want to act so harsh with you and make you cry but he just had to, until things are sorted within him. 

You were left speechless and could only do what he said. What did you do that made him act like that? You thought to yourself of what you did this past weeks or months that may have made him angry but found none. 

Your relationship with him was OK and he would've forgiven you even if you did. He wasn't the type to hold grudges but what could you have done so severe he ignores you for the whole month or so. 

You could only hopelessly look at his retreating back with sadness at your eyes. 

-

You were growing hopeless with his antics and you have asked his friends what you can do but neither of them knew what to do. 

So you did what you can do and barged in his bedroom with new motivation. It may be rude to barge in to one's room but you were his maid and lover so you can do anything you want at this house. 

"Hey.." You approached him, who was sprawled at his bed lazily which was a contradiction from what he always do, it times like this he would've been probably at the town or park with you, laughing and just bonding together but no. 

He completely chose to mope around and stay sprawled in his bed and do nothing. 

He didn't answer and you sighed as you sat the empty spot beside his form and rest a hand at his arm. 

"Jeremy tell what's wrong already... You've been ignoring me so much..." He still didn't answer. 

"Did I do something wrong?" He shook his head. You sighed in relief at his answer. 

"Then what happened?" He didn't answer yet again and you pursed your lips in frustration and then you felt tears build up again. 

"Are you tired of me no-" He sat up at those words. He looked at you directly at your eyes. 

"No! I would never." He said earnestly but you didn't believe him. 

"If that's the case then why are you ignoring me? Didn't you know I was begining to think that you already like somebody else and replace me." He denied that accusation, you know he can't do that.