◆ Prolouge

Started : 7/14/2020

Finished : 7/14/2020

Name of Chapter : Dare of curiosity .

Song : None

Edit 7/19/2020 : Yep, practically changed the whole chapter and plot.

Hotel : Trivago

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Prolouge ♔

"Come on Jeremy! You can do it!" A man encouraged his friend, pushing him towards the large dark rusty gates.

"No Alex, I'm not going to enter that scary-ass mansion!" Jeremy retaliated as he fought against Alex's pushing by standing as stiff as a rock, not wanting to move from his place.

He isn't going to be an idiot, the place is clearly haunted judging by it's looks and rumors and even myths. The whole place was surrounded by dead trees and crows that claimed it as their home.

He doesn't want to be that oblivious protagonist in a horror story that bravely enters a haunted mansion and get killed by monsters or ghost because of a simple dare or stupidity that their friends had engraved into their minds.

He didn't even accept the dare but the other participants clearly want him to do it that they end up forcing him to go to the designated place.

'Fuck you all.'

"It's not that hard! All you have to do is go to the mansion, open the door and see what's inside before running away!" Alex said, causing Jeremy to roll his eyes.

"Oh yeah, if it's so easy then why don't you do it yourself?" He sassed but Alex acted as if he didn't hear him at all as he started to push Jeremy more harder towards the gigantic gate.

"Come on dude just go inside will ya? I'm pretty sure there's no ghost there or anything, it's not like you're going to enter in the middle of the night!"

Well it's true, they still have a few hours before it even turns night but still, he doesn't like it, heck even the gate itself is scary enough.

"Don't care, don't like." Jeremy said. He knows he's acting like a coward but it's still better than entering like a brave idiot who will get a death curse.

If being a coward means living longer then he'll gladly be so rather than a brave idiot who will probably have a shorter life.

"Well how about Henry here, accompany you?" Alex said as he pointed at a man with ash blond locks, looking as stoic as ever.

The man, clearly isn't a coward nor a brave person either, maybe he just don't really care.

'It's better than going alone.' Jeremy felt ridiculous, is he actually letting up because he has someone to accompany him?

"No." Jeremy said firmly, finding his resolve coming back. Even if he has billions to accompany him, he'll still say no.

Alex sighed, there's no way to make this person say yes. He knows Jeremy is a stubborn person but he know his one and only weakness.