◈27 - Intense stare down

Started : 10/8/2020

Finished : 10/8/2020

Name of Chapter 27 : Intense Stare down

Song : Vixx - Chained up.

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Hmmm...May another member enter the staredown!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 27 ♔

"Y/n-chan!" All of you turned at the direction of the voice only to see a certain trash fast approaching with a wave. It was almost shocking to see no women beside him.

He came into a halt just a few spaces beside you as he quickly assessed what's going on.

Meanwhile Nyx was again stopped by Brian when he ran after the glutton and dragged back but with a more strong grip.

"The show's just starting, just watch." Somehow this stopped Nyx from struggling. You just glanced at them nervously as you tried to shuffle away from the trash who winked at you.

This seems to made Jeremy's mood more foul when he saw the gesture Alex sent you.

You could clearly see him scowling and it was a terrifying sight since it was not usual to see him so angry.

"Ah what's this?~" There's the usual tang of sing song in Alex's voice as Jeremy directed his glare at him.

Henry joined and stared at him and you, just being between the two cousins felt like you're being the one being glared at.

"None of your business." Jeremy sneered at him with the glare before reverting his gaze at you.

You tensed up but his eyes softened as to not scare you more. His anger seemed to vanish when he directed his attention towards you.

"Y/n, come on." He said and you wasted no time to run towards him. The scene was suffocating especially when you know that these three doesn't get along that much.

You also can't really disobey him because, of course he was still your master.

"You Ok? He didn't do anything to you did he?" As soon as you reached him, he grasped your shoulders with worry in his eyes.

You shook your head no, if anything else Henry was supposed to help you but it seems that you won't recieve that help since Jeremy looked like he's about to tell you to ditch cleaning the classroom and just head home already.

"No, he didn't. Don't worry." He nodded but bit his lower lip, glaring at the two cousins who was now staring.

He sent them one last glare before putting an over your shoulder and led you away from them.

He almost didn't notice his two friends hiding against the wall when the two of you didn't have to turn left to enter the building again.

"Come on, let's go home."

● ✘ ●

👀

"Geez..." Alex whined when he saw you walk off with Jeremy. Henry stayed silent, already turning of the faucet.

"What was that about couz?" Alex asked, Henry gave him a side glance before sighing.

"It was nothing, you don't have to know." Henry didn't give Alex a glance when he also walked off away from him.

Henry frowned when he remembered what just had transpired especially when Jeremy acted so endearing to you. Henry shook his head at this, paying no heed at the heavy feeling in his heart.

It was only natural since the two of you were after all an couple. You had admitted it yourself when his stupid cousin tried to flirt with you at the mall.

'This is nothing.' He addressed the foreign feeling in his heart, despite the strange emotion in his heart, his face stayed neutral but his eyes showed a different story.

Meanwhile Alex just stood there with a pout, staring at his cousin's retreating back before at the direction you and Jeremy had gone.

Suddenly a smirk had twisted itself in his face as he stuffed his hand in his pockets.

"Watch your back."

♔ Chapter 27 - End ♔

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Well this is short but it's an update yeah? Ahahahah.

Well I'm getting back the updating momentum!

Hope you liked this short cliche chapter.

I'm not really satisfied with this one but yeah. Ahahahah