◆ 18 - Just repaying a favor.

Started : 8/31/2020

Finished : 8/31/2020

Name of Chapter 18 : Just repaying a favor.

Song : MC jams - Hacker

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

Hello y'all, my mom's workmate is positive....shit.

Stay safe y'all!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 18 ♔

"That's so cool! But what if he-"

"I'm pretty sure he isn't a snitch Y/N." Jeremy explained before ruffling your hair, walking out before you can even protest.

"Besides, I won't tell about the contract thingy." He said in a hushed voice before gesturing you to enter with him.

He isn't planning to break any rules and take a risk, he has already have a excuse in his mind.

Even though this is already risky enough. Brian is not one to be tricked quickly.

You both walked and saw Brian just sitting there, scrolling in his phone rather lazily with earphones plugged.

He seems to notice the two of you enter when he looked up, waving and out his headphones down.

You can't imagine knowing a hacker or even meeting one who will be the one to break rules and do illegal things just to create files and documents to let you attend a school.

"Brian, let's have a talk." Jeremy said and the Brian sighed, nodding before sending you a playful wink with a grin.

He was kinda weird.

"Sheesh you sound so serious, I'm kinda getting nervous." Their voice faded out with that one last comment made by the beanie wearing boy before the two of them went out of earshot.

'What if he didn't agree?' You asked yourself worried. Sitting there in the comfortable sofa, hands on head in panic and distress.

"Yo!" You heard Brian greet again and your head snapped up in surprise. That was fast! They decide fast!

"We're going to be classmates soon next week!" He smiled and your eyes widened. He agreed?

You looked at Jeremy with the same shocked expression. He just smiled and shrugged, looking very joyed too.

With a sudden urge of happiness, you hugged Brian, showing him your gratitude. Brian let out a shocked and incoherent noises while Jeremy just stayed there wide eyed.

Jeremy felt a pang hit his heart but he payed no heed to it, this is his friend and you're just showing gratitude. No need to feel jealous right?

"Thank you! Thank you!" You said over and over again, the flushed and shocked Brian still in your arms.

"U-uh No prob!" He managed to let out when you let him go, his beanie was about to slid off but he fixed it, with a flustered sheepish smile.

"Though isn't that dangerous? You might get caught." You asked, worried.

What if he got caught and tracked? He might get imprisoned and you can't handle the thought of the reason being you.

"Psshh, I'm simply too good for that." He jokingly said, grinning as he pushed his stray hair back.

You don't why but you felt comforted by that.

* Time skip!*

"Oh my Lord, I can't believe I'm gonna attend school!" You said, you wondered if everything was just a dream.

Everything felt so surreal.

"Is this a dream? Jeremy please pinch me!" You said, still looking at the doors where Brian had exited just moments ago.

"I can't do that and everythings real Y/N." He chuckled, ruffling your hair yet again but was shocked when you pulled him in a hug.

"Thank you to you too!" You looked at him with a bright smile on your face. Jeremy was stunned, his face suddenly exploding into a red color.

'Stop being so cute!'

"Yeah, you're welcome." He laughed, hugging you back as he stroked your hair. He held you in his arms, smiling all the way. He looked at your figure that was hugging him, fondness in his eyes.

Better enjoy this for a bit.

For a moment of hugging each other, you pulled back much to his dissapointment.

"What did you tell him?" What was his excuse to Brian and how did he manage to convince the man.

"Oh just asked him if he can create you a fake I.D and records, he didn't ask the reason why though." Even Jeremy was weirded by this.

Brian was always been the curious one but this time he didn't ask too much questions and just agreed almost immediately.

"He said it was just because I'm his friend and has to repay me a favor." He smiled at this, Brian was always been the appreciating person, always wanting to repay a favor no matter how hard or big it is.

"Oh..he's such a good friend." You said, kinda feeling envious of their good relationship.

You wanted a friendship like that too but no...people are turning plastic and fiding a genuine person this days always have been hard.

"Anyways, you up for this Saturday?" He asked and you shooked your head, there was no special events or schedules that you and Jeremy has to do this Saturday.

"What are we gonna do?"

"You can't possibly go to school without anything to use." He said, going upstairs with his things.

This reminds you when the two of you planned going to the mall and get you things. You kinda feel guilty now yet again.

He's going to spend money again and Brian's going to risk getting caught just for you to get to school.

"You heard what Brian said, you're going to school next week."

"ISN'T NEXT WEEK TOO EARLY?!" With that you raced after him.

♔ Chapter 18 - End ♔

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Eyyy Brian said yes...you're going to attend school next Chap. 😯😃

Stay safe you all!