◈ 5 - Bonding and skips

Started : 8/15/2020

Finished : 8/16/2020

Name of Chapter 5 : Bonding and skips.

Song : Jacob Tillberg - Ghosts

Edit : 8/25/2020

Hotel : Trivago

This is the moment where Jeremy will enjoy reader's presence and wouldn't mind communicating with her more.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 5 ♔

"Jeri~! We will be going now ok? Stay safe and make sure to lock the doors!" Aunt Mari said as she and the other workers waved fondly at Jeremy who bowed politely in return.

"Will sure do Aunt Mari, please be careful while going home." He responded back as he waved, locking the gate.

Aunt Mari has a spare key so he doesn't need to bother and go open the gates for them.

Aunt Mari is actually his father's older sister and she's the only one relative nearby that can check up on Jeremy from time to time.

"Mas- I mean Jeremy! The food is ready!" You said as soon as he entered the house, a delicious scent wafted over to his nose.

It's already in the middle of the day and the cleaners planned on eating somewhere today and left more earlier so as soon as they took their leave, you came and whipped some simple and quick to cook dish.

"How fast can you be?" Jeremy asked in amazement as he eyed the food already served in the table. You just smiled proudly and laughed like a maniac.

"Secret!"

He took no offence to it before he sat down and prayed a little prayer before starting to eat.

You looked at him in anticipation, you want to always impress him almost every time especially with cooking!

"Yummy." He ate as the same manner as he did that morning and finished in no time while you go and do some small things like wiping the Marble surface of the counter and refilling his water whenever he drinks it all.

"Do you guys also eat?" He forgot to ask that and he felt guilty of eating by himself while you just stood there and watch over him.

"We can eat if we want to but it's not necessary since we can't get hungry." You shrugged as you took the plates and started to wash them before he can even complain of doing them instead.

"Well in that case you don't mind eating with me right? It kinda make me feel guilty that I'm the only one eating." He said as he leaned at the counter next to you, watching you clean the dishes like a professional.

"Eh? Really?" You stopped and looked at him with shinning eyes. You may be dead but food is food and food is life!

"I would like that! Thank you mas-" You halted yourself of calling him that when you saw him staring at you blankly, his eyes telling you to not call him that again.