◆ 22 - Sit beside me.

Started : 9/2/2020

Finished : 9/3/2020

Name of Chapter 22 : Sit beside me.

Song : N. Buna - Just a sunny day for you. (It's Japanese and a good song, my fave)

Edit : Still hadn't the chance.

Hotel : Trivago

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR TWO DAYS LOLOL!

Stay safe y'all!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

♔ Chapter 22 ♔

'AHHH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!' You shouted mentally as you stood infront of the class, all of their eyes laid on you.

"Go and introduce yourself Miss. L/n" The teacher kindly said, a smile on her smile as you new classmates patiently waited for you.

At the back, Jeremy and Brian was giving you thumbs up and smiles. You gulped and nodded, swallowing your nervousness.

"I'm Y/N L/N, 16 year old. Pleased to meet you.." You kept your introduction short, not wanting to speak more further because you felt your voice wavering.

The teacher nodded at this with the same smile on her face as she scanned the room, looking for an empty seat.

You looked too and saw an empty seat and to your disappointment, Jeremy already have a seatmate.

He sent you an apologetic smile and look, giving his seatmate a secret sidelook to gesture you.

But to your relief Brian's was empty and he was grinning, patting the seat a bit far from him.

Atleast you're at the back and Jeremy's just a seat away from you and your seat mate is alteast someone familiar.

"You can sit beside Mr. Anderson." The teacher said and pointed at the man who was almost shaking in his seat in happiness.

You nodded and smiled at him, walking towards the man and took the seat beside him.

Once you settled down, Brian whispered to you, keeping it low as to not get caught by the woman infront.

"You will have to do this every class today lol." He said with a grin when you paled. Standing infront of each class and introducing yourself....ugh.

"I don't have a choice but it's just for today right?" You whispered back and he gave you a thumbs up with the usual smile.

He still wore the beanie and you were perplexed, why isn't the teacher not scolding him? Isn't it rude to wear caps or hats inside a room?

Won't he go bald?

Suddenly an image showed itself to your mind, making you snort. Though it's not loud enough to catch everyone's attention, your seatmate did.

"What's so funny?" He gave you a questioning look and you shooked your head, lips pursed as the image of him turning bald came into mind again.

You never knew his reason of wearing the beanie but him turning bald is possible or it's just his style to wear so.

Everything has it's story even your g-tech.

"Nothing." You told him, waving your hand and he nodded at this, albiet looking unconvinced.

You adverted your eyes from him and glanced at Jeremy who looked bored, occasionally taking a glance to your direction.

His seatmate, which happened to be a girl noticed this but payed no heed, taking a glance too.

She rolled her eyes mentally and just looked at the front, waiting for the teacher who excused herself for a bit when another staff has came for her.

You waved at Jeremy when he happened to take a glance at you. He smiled at you and gave a subtle wave, you really want to sit beside him but what can you do?

Besides you have Brian who will be your other friend from now on.

"Ok class, we will now start the lesson. Pay attention." With that, everyone's focus came to the woman who now had a book in hand standing behind the poduim.

'Yosh!' You nodded to yourself, you will surely pay attention. Brian and everyone else of course are silent, shuffling to make theirselves a bit comfortable.

You can only hope that the lesson is not that different from yours in the past.

*Time skipppp*

"What do you think so far?" Brian asked as the two of you stood up from your seats, stretching from the long lecture along with the other students who were already outside as soon as the bell rang.

"It was good!" You said as you nodded like an exited child. Brian found the lecture boring but you found it pretty interesting.

Jeremy then strode beside you and you waved at him with a smile.

He just ruffled your hair in return and you attempted to swat his hand away when the sliding doors was forced open more further, making you and the others inside jump in surprise.

"Heya dudes!" There stood a man with a wide grin, five plastic bags full of food in his hands.

He approached the two man beside you and bro fist-ed with them with a 'ey!'

Whoever this man is, he's very energetic.

"Oh hi Jeremy's girl!" He beamed at you and pinched your cheeks but not that strong enough to hurt you.

You nervously laughed at the way he called you but thankful that no one seems to care except some girls on the other side of the room.

"My name's Nyx Rowen, nice to meet ya again." He introduced himself and grabbed your wrist to shake with him with the same beaming face.

"Nyx.." Jeremy called out and Nyx immediately dropped your hand with a grin.

"Ahaha sorry. I got too carried away." Nyx rubbed the back of his neck only to get smacked in the shoulder by Brian.

"Hey I said I'm sorry!" He whined but Brian held him in a headlock and screwed his head with a fist.

"Nah you bought too much food again, you're sharing." Brian said as he snatched three bags from Nyx and gave you and Jeremy one.

You just looked at the plastic bag filled with food and back at Nyx who was now fixing his disheveled hair.

Brian was now already sitting in his seat, opening a bag of chip and Jeremy was also doing the same, dragging a chair and sat down.

"Umm.." You wondered if it's ok but Nyx seems not to mind when he opened one of a heck of a big chip also just leaning on the wall next the door.

You looked back at the plastic bag and the three seems to notice. They looked at you while still eating, eyebrows raised.

"Just eat it, Nyx didn't put poison on it." Brian said and resumed eating and Nyx nodded so many times in just a second.

"Ok?"

♔ Chapter 22 - End ♔

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Welpppppppppp,,,,,,,First update?