AgencyShipping

Honey: This is... AgencyShipping requested by, @aceg111

Black's Pov

"Prez... Prez... PREZ!" I shouted. Prez was doing work, as always. And I was trying to get her to take a break.

"What, Black?" She asked frustrated. Oops...

What was I going to say? Why am I staring at her like an idiot? "Seriously Black, SAY. SOMETHING." I thought to myself. "Uh... Maybe you could... take a break?"

"I can't, I really have to get this written before I forget it." She replied.

I sighed. "But that'll take all day!"

"Then wait until tomorrow." White started typing faster.

"But this can't wait until then!" I shouted.

White sighed. "Fine. Make it quick."

I smiled. "Come with me!" Before she could protest, I grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the building.

"Black! Wh-where are you taking me!?" She shouted. I pretended not to hear her. I continued dragging her to the side of town. "BLACK!" She screamed.

"Almost there, Prez." I replied. White started mumbling something.

White's Pov

"BLACK!" I screamed.

"Almost there, Prez." Black replied quietly.

"The one time you choose to be quiet is when your kidnapping me..." I mumbled.

About another minute or two later, Black stopped walking. He let go of my arm, then turned to face me. "Black! Why in the name of Arceus have you taken me this far from the company?!"

"Just turn around." I turned, only to be left speechless.

There was a field with a picnic basket, a red and pink picnic blanket, and a bouquet of pink, red, and white roses. Black put something behind my ear, making me blush. He slipped his hand into mine, leading me to the picnic area.

After we ate, we talked for a while. "Prez?" Black began.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I-I... I, uh..... I sorta..." He stuttered.

"You what?" I asked.

He took a deep breath. "I like you Prez?" I looked at him. "Prez?"

Black's Pov

She's just staring now... What do I do? "Prez?" I asked. She's still staring. why couldn't I just not say anything? We might not be able to be friends now, and it's my fault. "You know what. Just forget I said anything. I'll see you back at the office I guess."

I started to walk away when something grabbed my arm. "Prez?"

"Wait, Black." I looked at her. "You didn't let me answer." I waited. And quickly, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. "Happy Valentine's Day." She whispered blushing.

"It's Valentine's Day?" I asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own Pokespe. Happy Valentine's Day!:)