I Can't Explain It

Me: This is MangaQuest requested by @Glilasi

Crystal's Pov

I walked out of the room, slid down the wall, and started crying. I heard someone sit down next to me. "I don't want to talk to you, Lyra!" I sobbed out.

"Good thing I'm not this Lyra chick." The person said. I looked up and saw a man with dark hair and amber eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"My uh... My friend was hit by a car." I whispered.

"Well, that sucks. Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head. "Okay. Well then, let's go get something to eat. It's on me." I was too exhausted to argue. I followed the stranger down the stairs to the hospital cafeteria.

Once we had our food and were seated at a table, we started talking.

"I'm Gold. What's your name?"

"Crystal." I told him. "Why are you here?"

"Cause you were cryin' and I felt like being nice." Gold stated.

"I meant why are you here in the hospital." I clarified.

"My friends fell off his roof and broke his foot."

I laughed, and Gold stared at me. "Why are you looking at me?" I asked.

"Your prettier when you smile rather then when you cry."

I blushed as we stared into each other's eyes.

A few seconds later, Lyra came and ruined the moment. "Crys, she-hello, stranger." She said cheerfully. "I need to steal my sister from you, but if you give her your number, she will gladly call you back and date you sometime."

"Lyra!" I shouted. She giggled and ran off. "I'm she's a... That..." I said as I stood up.

Gold just smiled and handed me a napkin that he had been writing on earlier. When he walked out, I looked down.

His number was written on it. Normally, I would have thrown the number away without a second thought, but Gold was different. There was something about him that I just... Can't explain it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: END!
Honey: Pokespe is not owned by Ice