Stupid Conspiring Planet

Me: HI!!!!!!
Honey: This is LuckyShipping requested by DBZPKMNSULOVERGIRL8

Blue's Pov

It's not a good day. I'm exhausted, my feet hurt, I have a headache, and I'm under slept. On top of it all, it's raining cold, hard, pelting rain that just seems to be there to make me even more miserable.

I walked home slowly. Muddy water in my shoes, freezing, and drenched.

The second I stepped inside my house, the power went out. "The world is conspiring against me..." I muttered to myself.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I had planned on writing in my shipping book, but there was something... Unexpected...

Red's Pov

I was already in her house when she walked in. The power went out and I heard her mutter, "The world is conspiring against me."

I looked closer. She was soaked. She was clearly exhausted, and she was shivering violently. She walked into the bathroom, and came out half an hour later.

She took one look at me and froze. "Hey, Blue." I said.

"Why are you here?" She whispered.

"You mean you aren't happy to see me?" I asked. "I'm hurt. And after I came all this way just to see you."

"You live across the street, Red."

I plopped down on the couch. "So what are we gonna do now that the powers out?" I asked.

She sat down next to me, and I automatically put my arm around her, pulling her closer. "I-I don't know. I w-was planning on going t-to sleep." She stuttered.

"So go to sleep." I told her.

She closed her eyes, and quickly fell asleep. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. (I knew about my feelings for her, I just haven't found the right time to tell her.) I quietly got off the couch, leaving her laying curled up against one of the arms of the couch.

I put a blanket over her, kissed her forehead and whispered, "Goodnight, Blue. I love you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Bye!
Honey: IceQueen2002 doesn't own Pokespe