OldRival

Me: Requested by SaleenaAftab
Honey: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!!

Blue's Pov

I sneezed again. I hate winter (How dare you Blue). I always get sick and can't do anything. I have better things to do then stay inside all day. I have places to go, bushes to hide in, meddling to do. But I can't do any of those things because the stupid cold got me sick.

They was a knock at my door. "Who could that be?" I groaned, and went to open the door.

Green's Pov

I was surprised when Blue answered the door. No ones seen her lately, and for some reason, I felt the need to check up on her. But... I wasn't expecting this.

Blue had bags under her eyes. Her hair was messy and her nose was a bright red. On top of all that, she was really pale. "Green?" She asked.

"You okay, Blue?" I asked.

Blue nodded. "I just have a cold, that's all." I grabbed her arm gently, and lead Blue back into her house, and closed the door behind me. "What are you doing?" She asked. I ignored her as I made her sit on her couch.

I grabbed a blanket for her and handed it to her.

Blue's Pov

"What are you doing?" I asked Green. He ignored me (again) and grabbed a blanket that was on the chair, and put it on me. Then he sat down next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around me. I looked up at him, and he kissed my head.

Maybe... maybe winter isn't so bad...