Waking Him Up

Honey: Okay, this is HeartSoulShipping requested by psychozelda
Me: Anyone else loving this update? FANCY WRITING!!!! :P

§Present§
Gold's Pov

When I sleep, I like to wake up on my own. If someone wakes me up, then I'm mad at them and I never talk to them again... Or they get pranked... A lot...

However, there is only one person who's an exception.

§Past§
Lyra's Pov

I was walking down the dark streets to his house. I've gone to his house thousands of times before, but this specific time was different.

I was going to tell him how I felt. After waking him up. In the middle of the night. So he hopefully didn't remember anything.

I reached his house, so I walked around the side to climb the tree that reaches outside his window.

I hesitantly climbed up the tree and banged on his window. When he finally opened the window, my hand was in pain and it was raining hard, but I didn't care.

"Lyra?" Gold asked in a sleepy voice.

"Gold, I-" I started. But I made the decision of trying to move in the place I was sitting on the tree branch.

I then fell off the branch, hitting several smaller branches on the way down, hitting my head hard enough to make me black out (for a few minutes).

When I came to, the rain had changed to hail and Gold was standing over me. He carefully picked me up and carried me inside.

Once inside, he wrapped me in several blankets and put an ice pack on my head.

"Now what was so important that you had to come all the way over here in the middle of the night, climb a tree, wake me up, and fall out of the tree?"

"Oh. I like you." I said quickly. "I'm not expecting you to return the feelings, I just wanted you to know since I felt like I was being eaten from the inside out and I don't like hiding things and I don't want to ruin things cause of this so if you want we can just pretend that I never said anything but if you do feel the same way then we can talk about this so y-"

"Lyra."

"Yeah?"

"I knew you liked me." Gold grinned.

"No you didn't!" I shouted.

He laughed. "Whatever."

"Jerk." I pouted.

He laughed again. "No more climbing trees for me." He said as he kissed my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honey: Comment, vote, request, or review.
Me: Or don't. It's entirely up to you.
Honey: IceQueen2002 doesn't own pokespe or anything else important.