Perfect but Weird Christmas

Me: This is SpecialShipping, AgencyShipping, MangaQuestShipping, FranticShipping, and CorruptedShipping requested by @KitkatChan

Crystal's Pov

It's Christmas Eve and I'm at a Christmas party in (Enter your favorite region from the series) with my friends Yellow, Sapphire, White, and Whi-Two.

The party was overcrowded with people. The music was blasting. The dance floor was made of multi-colored lights flashing to the beat of the music, and a disco ball overhead. People were dancing together, jumping around, moving their arms like crazy. They looked like a bunch of monkeys but some of them are my friends.

There was a group of guys that had came up and asked us to dance. Someone named Red asked Yellow, Ruby asked Sapphire, Black asked White, Lack-Two asked Whi-Two, and finally, the most annoying of all, Gold asked me.

Unfortunately, I already knew Gold, so he wouldn't leave me alone when I turned him down.

"Crys~!" He shouted over the loud, pounding music. "Come on~! Let's go dance~!"

"Dance with yourself, Gold!" I retorted.

"But that's no fun." He pouted. "Why would I dance if I couldn't dance with the girl I liked?" He smirked.

"Cause she do-" I stopped. "... What?" I questioned, one thousand and seven percent confused.

He didn't answer, but used my confusion against me and pulled me to the dance floor.

Yellow's Pov

I had no idea who I was dancing with but he was really cute and was being really nice. We were in perfect sync. With each other, and the music.

We were talking and I figured that I really liked him. But, we barely knew each other.

Sapphire's Pov

"You heard me, Prissy Boy!" I shouted.

"Just say it again, Barbarian!" Ruby yelled.

We got along at first, but then we realized that we knew each other from when we were little... Something about a toy? I don't know, I'm not really paying attention to what I'm saying, or what he's saying.

White's Pov

I work with Black. This is awkward... He only asked me to dance because the other girls had been asked and I bet the boys made him, or he just didn't want to be stuck with Gold.

"Um... Prez?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I have to... Uh... Tell you something..."

Whi-Two's Pov

"I'm just glad I get to dance with the guy I like..." I thought to myself.

No one else knew this, but Lack-Two and I go to school together, but I've never had the guts to talk to him. It was my chance though. "Hey, uh... I want to tell you something."

Crystal's Pov

Once I lost my confusion and understood that he was serious, I was happy for some reason. We were dancing, and I was okay with it. So we danced, not even realizing when the music changed, or our surroundings.

Yellow's Pov

The more we talked, the more we realized we had in common, and ended up agreeing to meet up in (Enter second favorite region) for New Years.

We didn't realize that we had danced under the mistletoe until a stranger had pointed it out.

White's Pov

"I.. Um... IREALLYLIKEYOUPREZ!" He shouted.

I was shocked, happy, and overwhelmed. Before I could realize what I was doing, I was kissing Black passionately.

Whi-Two's Pov

I told him I liked him, but he didn't say anything. I was about to tell him to forget it, but he was kissing me before I could. It was the best Christmas party I'd ever been to.

Sapphire's Pov

We were arguing, I wasn't listening, then he was kissing me. And heck, it felt so right.

It was like we were a chapter out of the romance novels I've never read. It was electrifying. It was a perfect night for all of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Silght OOC, but hey, it's an AU, so I don't care.
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own Pokespe.