Christmas Party!!!

Me: This is the first of the Christmas oneshots!:) IF YOU WANT A CHRISTMAS ONESHOT YOU MUST COMMENT ON THE CHAPTER TITLED BACK AGAIN OTHERWISE IT WILL BE WRITTEN AS A NORMAL ONESHOT. If you want to make things difficult, you could comment on the one from last year titled "Christmas Oneshot Info". That will be accepted.
Honey: This is FranticShipping, SpecialShipping, MangaQuestShipping, and AgencyShipping requested by @cookiemonster1955
Me: This chapter is very descriptive, so just bear with us.

Third Person's Pov

It was a few days before Christmas and some of the dexholders were planning a Christmas party. Only a few could come but the rest were unavailable. The ones attending were Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, Black, and White.

White was planning the whole thing. It was going to be in her house, she was setting up the decorations, making the food, and so on.

It took several days of work, and complete lack of sleep, but she eventually finished and it looked astonishing.

There were Christmas lights on the tree in her front yard, the railing up her steps, and outlining her doorway, and there were plastic candy canes stuck in the ground bordering the sidewalk leading up to her door.

Inside, her Christmas tree has multicolored lights, gold colored garland, and the had colorful sphere-shaped ornaments decorating the tree. Underneath, a silver skirt for the tree with several presents she had wrapped for her fellow dexholders on it, which would soon be multiplied.

Her table was covered in a red tablecloth, and on it was red and green cups, snowflake patterned plates with matching napkins, and many candies, a turkey, mashed potatoes, and so on.

The doorway leading into the kitchen was decorated with green garland intwined with green lights. And of course, to top it all off, a real mistletoe plant tied to the garland in the very center of the doorway.

The first to arrive was Black, having extreme trouble carrying the presents I to the house. Then, Red, Sapphire, Crystal, Ruby, Gold, and Yellow was last, late as always (All came at different times, that's just the order).

(Shippings sat by each other)

They had several conversations, mainly catching up on each other's lives. Gold made perverted jokes every now in then, resulting in Crystal hitting him multiple times.

The night continued. Some people sitting closer as the night went on. White was running around the whole time, and whenever he could, Gold would kiss his girlfriend for as long as possible without anyone knowing (Which he did poorly at. Everyone knew, no one wanted to say anything).

Sapphire was by the food stacking candy onto her plate miles/kilometers high. She then went back over to the couch and sat next to Ruby. She then ate all the candy in a few minutes, resulting in a major sugar rush.

Red had been on MT Silver for the whole year and had somehow lost some modesty. Unfortunately for the healer, she sat next to him. He was sitting extremely close to her and somehow had his arm around her without her realizing. When she finally realized, Yellow blushed a color that put a perfect tomato to its grave.

As for Black and White, they were sitting off to the side making awkward small talk. But honestly, who wouldn't be uncomfortable in that situation?

The other people in the room seemed to have no problem with showing public displays of affection in a friendly environment of a teenagers house.

Within a few seconds, Gold and Crys were still making out with each other, Sapph "attacked" Ruby "accidentally" kissing him she was so hyper (though they kept kissing, and Red had started kissing Yellow gently. The pride of everyone was thrown out the window along with the sense of embarrassment, except for Black and White that is.

Those two were very embarrassed. They were blushing such a deep shade, one probably could've thought their heads were going to explode.

White was to the point where she put everyone's gifts in a bag and kicked them out of her house.

All that was left was her and Black. He helped her put the food away and put the trash in the trash. Though they were tired afterwards, he was feeling a bit cunning.

He looked at her and she looked at him. It was one of those moments where mistletoe would just so happen to be there above the couples heads, but strangely, the mistletoe had disappeared (Gold probably stole it). Black took a marshmallow from the last bowl on the table and hid it behind his back. He took a step closer. Her lips parted, he leaned closer, and shoved the marshmallow into her mouth.

"Black!" White complained to the laughing teen once she had spit out the marshmallow. She pouted, then she got him back by kissing him.

That group that was there, would never forget the most amazing Christmas they've ever had.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: More be written later!:)<3
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own Pokespe