Secretcy

Me: This is, New Years One Shots, the ships are, SpecialShipping, Diamond x Platinum, OldRivalShipping,MangaQuestShipping, SoulSilverShipping, AgencyShipping, and Lack-two x Whi-two.
Honey: , Requested by TheIcyAlpha

Blue's Pov

I can't believe how many people are coming to the Dexholders New Years Party.

It all started when I forced all the Dexholders in Kanto to my house for New Years. Every time we met another group of Dexholders from a new region, the number of people at the party grew.

I still smile at that first New Years party we had. Red still thought Yellow was a guy, and we all watched re-runs of action movies like The Avengers, Captain America, and Batman Returns.

I finally finished setting up for the party. I had the whole night planned. If one thing goes wrong the whole night will.

The doorbell rang and I almost fell over running to it. It was Yellow. "Is that what your wearing?" I asked the blonde in disapproval. She was wearing a black tank top and a blue jacket with blue jeans.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" She asked confused.

"Very informal. I have a dress your size in the bathroom, go change into it." I commanded.

"Why do you have my size dress in th-"

"No time for questions, go! Change!" I shoved her into the bathroom. The doorbell rang again and I got even more excited.

Yellow's Pov

'Why does she have a dress my size in here?' I thought to myself.

After I put on the dress I looked at myself. Why did she have this?

I put on my jacket and zipped it up. I walked out of the bathroom and called, "Blue! Why did you have a- Hey~ Red." I said awkwardly. The doorbell rang and Blue went to answer it, leaving me, a blushing twenty three year old in a sparkly dress.

§Time Skip§

Blue's Pov

"So~... Who's going to kiss who?" I asked calmly.

Yellow, White, Ruby, Whi-two, Crys, and Soul blushed noticeably. Everyone either said, "I'm not saying." or "No one."

Then came the count down. "Ten! ... Nine! ... Eight! ... Seven! ... Six! ... Five! ... Four! ... Three! ... Two! ... One!"

Red practically tackled Yellow into a kiss, she jumped but eventually relaxed into it. Gold and Crys ended up having a makeout session and Dia shyly kissed Platinum on the lips, same for Lack-two and Whi-two. Ruby and Sapphire also had a make out session, then Black kissed White passionately.

I was surprised when Greed wrapped his arms around my waist and passionately kissed me, which turned into a makeout session also.

Little did we know those would be the people we'd spend the rest of our lives with.