The Day After

Me: HAPPY 2015 EVERYONE!!!! This is Red x Lyra, requested by Blue-and-Green.

Lrya's Pov

I ran to Blue's house where I was supposed to meet her. She called me going on and on about last night. Something about someone taking one of her books on how to tell when people are lying. I finaly said I'd go over and help her find it and she calmed down.

I was ten minutes late when I got there. "Hey, Lyra! Come on in your late!" Blue shouted.

She pulled me into her house and I saw that Red was there. "Hey, Red. Whats up?" I asked awkwardly.

He looked up. "Hey, Lyra. What're you doing here?" Red asked.

"I called her, and Lyra, I made him come over, I'm gonna be in the kitchen." Blue left the room.

I looked out the window. "Hard to believe the year went by so fast." I said.

Red smiled. "Yeah. Last night was crazy! My favorite part was when Silver punched the wall!" Red started laughing really hard and I laughed along.

Blue rushed out of the kitchen and into the room. "Hey, guys, I forgot that I have to be somewhere at a certain time, so I'll just see you later. You know where the door is?" She ran out the door.

Red and I quietly left her house. It wasn't until we got to the edge of the city that Red talked. "So, what was your favorite part about yesterday?"

"Seeing you." I said cheerfully.

Red he stopped walking and turned so he faced me. He turned the color of his namesake. "Uh, what?"

It was now my turn to blush. "I like you, Red." I said.

"I like you too, Lyra." Red told me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Honey: IceQueen2002 does not own pokespe.