The First Time we Kissed

Me: This is FranticShipping, CommonerShipping, AgencyShipping, and CorruptedShipping requested by @Fantasyreader1200. Turns out I type faster on a computer then I do on a phone. Who knew?

Sapphire's Pov

The first time we kissed was New Years. I was at the part in Kanto with my cousin, White. There were two guys nearby that we ended up talking to. There was a minute 'till midnight, and the one my age asked if I wanted to be his New Year's kiss. I said yes. There was ten seconds left. White and her classmate were all cuddly, probably planning on kissing each other.

There was five seconds and I was focused on watching the ball drop, signaling the start of the new year.

When the clock about to strike midnight I saw Black go to kiss White, her turning red as he got close to her face. Finally, midnight came and the countdown clock read zero. I felt lips on mine, slightly surprised by this, I soon remembered who it was and why they were kissing me. I sunk into the kiss, forever remembering the first kiss between Ruby and I. White forever remembered the first kiss between her and Black,

Platinum's Pov

The first time we kissed was on Christmas day. He had put a mistletoe above the doorway to the Christmas tree and we accidentally walked under it together. Our friend had pointed it out, and Dia tried to brush it off. We ended up kissing anyways. It was slow, sweet, and the start of our relationship.

Whi-Two's Pov

The first time we kissed was at the Dexholder reunion. It was the first time we had met any of the other Dexholders and we were nervous. They were kind though. One of the people there was a bit mischievous though. She tricked me into telling her my feelings for Lack-Two with him listening nearby. It was embarrassing at first, but he had the same feelings. We kissed for a few moments, but everyone was watching. They started clapping and we separated with embarrassment. But, if it weren't for that person, we could've lost each other at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I DID IT! GOT THEM DONE BEFORE MIDNIGHT IN MY TIME ZONE! Yeah, they were origionally supposed to be done for Christmas, but I was stupid and didn't get them done on time so... Yeah...

Honey: Ice doesn't own pokespe

•<^>•<^>•<^>•<^>•<^>•<^>•

Me: ... So... I wrote this before midnight on New Years, and now it's the seventh of January 2016... I forgot to click the publish button...