Forty-four

"What's going on between them?"

Taehyung whispers at Hoseok, while they stand alone in the monitoring room, looking over at the monitor displaying infirmary room, where Namjoon was lying in the bed hooked on machines. Seokjin was sitting one side of the bed, his head hanging low, across from him, on the other side of the bed were Yoongi and Jimin.

They were holding hands, and Jimin's hand was clasped tightly around Namjoon's unmoving hand.

Hoseok sighs, and turns away from the monitor, running his fingers through his hair.

"Namjoon was Jinnies first love." Taehyung turns around, looking at the male, standing behind him.

"What?"

Hoseok hums, and chuckles dryly. "They were so in love, dated almost through school years, up until.."

"Until what?" Taehyung whispers, moving closer to the other, laying hand over his shoulder.

"Until everything turned shitty, and Jungkook was forced to take over and it was too much for all of us. So, Namjoon dumped him."

Hoseok is uncomfortable, and Taehyung didn't want to pressure him to tell more, but before he can tell him to stop, Hoseok is already talking again.

"I was supposed to be only a fake boyfriend, to make Namjoon jealous, so he would take Jin back. But I was so in love with him, that I was doing everything I could to have him fall for me."

"Yoongi was childhood friend, who had moved away in his teen years, and one day he came back. He was Namjoon's fist love"

They turn to look at the three males sitting around the hospital bed, all waiting.

"Jimin is in love with him." Taehyung whispers, and Hoseok chuckles, this time more happily. "Well, I'm not sure what's going on with those three, but I can tell you that there is something there."

Taehyung nods, looking at the monitor, where Seokjin is silently standing up, stepping outside, leaving those two waiting.

Jimin wraps his hand around Yoongi's shoulders, and leans in kissing him tenderly.

"Yeah, I know that too. I hope they succeed with it."

——————

"Is he going to make it?" Shivering Yoongi asks quietly, leaning his head at Jimin's shoulder.

Pink haired male only nuzzled his face at the others hair, wrapping his arm over his shoulder, pulling other even closer.

"Baby, I know he will. He's strong."

Yoongi's quiet hiccups and the peeping from the machine were only things heard in the room, the two males wrapped in tender embrace, looking over the still male in the bed.

They stay like that, holding on to each other, waiting.

It took almost a two days to Namjoon finally show any signs of waking up.

Jimin and Yoongi were both sleeping, when Namjoon finally woke up. Seokjin was sitting by his bed at the time.

They had coordinated their time, so Namjoon wasn't alone at any time of the day. Yoongi and Jimin were mostly there, but when they wanted to sleep, it was Seokjin and sometimes Hoseok was with him.

Even Taehyung and sometimes even Jungkook were sitting there, waiting, hoping.

"It's awfully bright in here"

Namjoon groaned, crunching his eyes close. Seokjin snaps his head up, leaping up from his seat and clasping his hand on his.

"Oh god, you are wake" Seokjin ghasps, earning a little chuckle from Namjoon. Male lying in the bed looks around, it's subtle but Seokjin sees it, sighing.

"I know you didn't want to see me, but they are resting and will be here soon"

Namjoon snaps his head around, looking at dejected male standing in the foot of his bed.

"Jin.."

"I know. Don't worry." Seokjin whispers, lowering his head, not wanting to see fond look at the others face.

"I do love you, but as an brother" Namjoon says, afraid of the reaction he would reserve. Seokjin smiles, lifting his glossy eyes at the man.

"I know, and so do I. And I'm in-love with Hoseok, don't want to ruin it."

There is running footsteps getting closer to the door, and both males turn towards the door.

"I'm glad you are okay, but I think there is someone else who wants to see you now."

"They are both there?" Namjoon whispers and Seokjin nods.

"Yeah, both you boyfriend's are here"

As soon as Seokjin answers, door busts open and two small males stumbles in the room.

"Joon!" They both exclaims and said male laughs, opening his arms, making both of the boys climb in the bed, squeezing closer to the other.

Seokjin looks over at the three males snuggling together, and he smiles, happy that his friend had find his happiness.

When he steps out off the room, Hoseok is waiting for him, smiling proudly at him.