Twenty-six

A.n

Double update, anyone?

Enjoy💜

——————

"Yeah, sure, let's talk" Taehyung answers, pulling his clothes back on and grimacing when feeling the wetness in his, now soiled, pants.

Wincing from the pain he manages to get himself back in the front seat, next to now worried Jungkook.

"Are you ok?" Taehyung smiles reassuring and leans to take others hand in his. "Don't worry" Jungkook rubs his thumb over smaller knuckles, evidently deep in his toughs, trying to find right words to voice out his concerns.

"Doll, I want you to know I have only your well-being in mind, and everything I do is because I want to keep you safe?" Taehyung only nods, letting the other speak.

"That's been a reason why I have stayed away from these past weeks." Jungkook says, looking up from their joined hands. He's met with a sad smile and a small nod.

"I've been watching over to you tough, to know about who you are with, and that you are safe."

Jimin's words rung through Taehyung's head, and there is small feeling of betrayal in his mind. Jimin clearly knew and did not tell him.

Dry chuckle shakes him out of his conflicted feelings, and he lifts his gaze, to be met with dark looking male.

"There is a lot that I need to tell you, before we dive in those people"

——————

"Hey baby, how was work?" Namjoon asks leaning over the other side as the tired looking Jimin sits in.

"Work was shit." Namjoon chuckles, and reaches to hold Jimin's small hand on his. "Wanna tell me about it?" Jimin shakes his head and leans in his seat.

"When can I tell him?" Smaller questions, making Namjoon sigh. "Kook wants to tell him first."
"He's never going to do it!" Jimin shouts frustrated. Namjoon rubs his knuckles soothingly,

"He will, in fact, he's now with Taehyung, he's going to dive deep and tell him everything." Namjoon assures, making Jimin only roll his eyes. "Dive deep indeed, but not in telling him things.."

Namjoon chuckles, and lets go of the smaller hand, And signaling the driver to go. "Come on baby, Yoongi is waiting us back at home" Taller says, winking at the other. Jimin flushes bright pink and only nudges the other.

"Oh, stop."

—————

"So you want me to believe in this?" Taehyung asks bothered. Jungkook nods. "Yes doll, I'm the leader of a quite big and powerful gang, and I'm a criminal."

"And the others?" Taehyung questions. "All in." Jungkook answers and Taehyung groans. "And what was the reason I was kidnapped?"

"Iu wanted to take over my position." Jungkook's voice is steady when he tells the other all the things needed. "And you've been keeping tabs on me?"

"Hoseok is kinda good with computer" Taehyung raises his brow, questioning, and Jungkook shrugs. "Surveillance cameras, weather cameras, basically anything connected to the internet"

Taehyung's eyes grow big and he looks terrified at the other. Jungkook only smiles sheepishly, rubbing his neck.

"And I kinda need something from you." He utters out, and Taehyung scoffs. "Well, this was too good to be true anyway, so let's hear it."

Jungkook's face hardens, and he takes both of the blonds hand on his, looking straight at his eyes.
"I will say this to you only once, so I hope you listen. Everything I want from you is because I want you, as an person, and I want to pursue this, what ever this is, not because I need something from you"

Taehyung can't help but a blush a little and he lowers his gaze under Jungkook's intense staring.
"You remember that doll?" Taehyung nods. His heart flutters and the butterflies in his stomach are flying like crazy.

"But there is something I need from you, a favor." Jungkook's voice drops an octave, getting dark and scary, and his eyes harden, almost blacked down, making the blond shiver.

"I need you to contact your father and arrange meeting with me, without him knowing that he is meeting me."

Taehyung scrunched his eyes, and furrowed his eyebrows, surprised. "Why?" He asks, and can see how a slight smirk raises itself on Jungkook's lips.

"He has a debt to pay me, and he will pay it by his life"