Epilogue

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asks, barging inside the suite they have rented, startling males inside.

"Joon! Be little more careful! I could have poked Kooks eyes out!" Seokjin hisses, standing in front of male seated in the front of tall mirror, dressed in a blue suit.

"Sorry, but we need to dash" Namjoon says, lifting his arms up like he's surrendering. And with angry Seokjin, it's a best option.

"Sure, in a minute. Are they ready?" Jungkook rasps from his seated position, meeting Namjoon's gaze through the mirror.

Male nods, his dimpled smile displayed when he looks over Jungkook proudly.

"You have grown up so good." He says, his voice thick with emotions. "Don't go soft on me now" Jungkook says, standing up and fixing his tie before turning towards the males standing in the room with him.

He clears his throat, looking over each one of them, feeing proud and surprisingly slightly nervous.

"I just wanna say thank you. I would have never made it this far without any one of you guys." Hoseok sniffed, and Seokjin wraps his arm over his shoulder.

Namjoon is holding Yoongi's hand, who only rolls his eyes annoyed, but Jungkook can see the soft glimmer in his gaze.

"You don't need to thank us, it's what family does."
Namjoon answers, and others nodded agreeing with him, making youngest smile widely.

"Should we go, before your groom goes running?" Yoongi asks, breaking the serene atmosphere in the room, making others chuckle.

"I don't think he would do that, but let's not risk it." Hoseok says, and opens the door.

"After you"

The beach is decorated beautifully with flowers and there are just few rows of chairs in the sand.

Jungkook stands under the arch decorated with flowers, Namjoon standing next to him.

He lets his gaze wander through the small group of people seated in front. There are his closest friends, and then his family. Jackson and his boyfriend, and his closest men, friends of Jungkook also.

Yoongi is sitting behind small piano dragged in the stage next to them, and when Jungkook finally hears him play the first notes of wedding march, he turns his gaze on the blond.

Jimin is walking him down the aisle, and in front of them are walking two girls, teenager being trios daughter, Namjoon's daughter. And next to her was smaller girl, bouncing around excited. She was Seokjin's and Hoseok's daughter.

But Jungkook's gaze is locked on the blond dressed in his red suit, walking towards him.

Sun is setting behind them, when he and Jimin finally reached him.

"Doll, You look beautiful" Jungkook whispers and earns a shaky smile. Taehyung's hands are shaking when he takes them in his bigger ones, facing each other's.

Priest keeps talking, but the pair is in their own bubble, answering when asked, until Jungkook hears the words he's been waiting.

"With the sense of incomparable joy that you have found emotional sanctuary for your heart, that you have discovered your life's true love, I now pronounce you married.

You have kissed a thousand times, maybe more.

But today the feeling is new.

No longer simply partners and best friends, you have become husbands and can now seal the agreement with a kiss.

Today, your kiss is a promise."

The pair turn to look at the priest, who smirks back, and nods to Jungkook.

"Well, go ahead Kook, kiss your husband"

Jungkook pulls the blond in his arms, sealing their union with passionate kiss.

Their friends and family where hollering and screaming behind them, but they don't hear it.

In their bubble, there is only Jungkook and Taehyung.

"I love you" Taehyung whispers, his lips ghosting over the taller's

"And I love you. More than anything under these stars"