Thirty-seven

Taehyung woke up with a shock. He had been dreaming about his father, and all the sick things he had caused in his life.

There is a small shuffle, and warm, naked chest is pressed tightly on his back. "What's wrong doll?" Jungkook whispers, his husky voice making the other whimper quietly.

"Nothing, just a bad dream" He answers groggily, and other hums. Shiver runs down on his back, when man laying behind him tightens his hold and buries his face in his neck.

"You wanna talk about it?" Jungkook asks, but the blond only shakes his head slightly. "No it's okay"

Jungkook hums, and Taehyung waits him to fall back to sleep. When raven haired's hold loosens around his middle, he shuffles himself out of his hold.

Tiptoeing his way around the room, Taehyung pulls some clothes on and exits out from the bedroom, leaving Jungkook sleeping soundly behind.

He is met with Seokjin in the kitchen. "Morning" he mumbles and sits in the stool near the counter.

"Morning, I'm surprised that you are able to walk" Seokjin says nonchalantly, still stirring the breakfast. Taehyung blushes bright red, and hides his blazing face behind his hands, making older burst out laughing.

They don't talk more, Seokjin only makes breakfast for them, and plaits some, leaving  rest covered in the stove for the others.

They sit down, across each other, and start eat silently at first. Until Taehyung breaks the silence.
"Can you tell me what's going on?" His voice is quiet, but Jin manages to hear it. His fork stops midair for only a second, and Taehyung would have missed it, if he wouldn't have been paying close attention to the other.

"What do you mean?" Jin asks, continuing his breakfast, his voice nonchalant. Taehyung lowers his fork on the table, and crosses his hands in front of him. "You do know what I'm talking about."

It takes a while, both males have stopped eating, but both are avoiding on looking at the other. Taehyung has almost lost his hope, and starting to get up when Seokjin's quiet voice stops him.

"There is a very serious threat. They have someone captive, dear for one of us, and we fear that they will target someone else too."

Taehyung sits back, looking straight at the older sitting other side of the table. "How bad?" He breaths out, and Seokjin grimaces. "Really bad."

Taehyung nods, lifting his fork back in his hand. "What do you need me to do about it?" Before Seokjin can answer, there is hoarse, dark voice speaking from the doorway.

"You need to learn how to keep yourself alive and safe." Both males turn towards the doorway, seeing how shirtless Jungkook stands in there, followed by Namjoon and Yoongi. Seokjin looks over at the raven haired, scared. "I'm sorry, he was.." Jin starts to explain but Jungkook only shrugs. "Well, he has more to know. Let's wait that Jimin and Hoseok are here and I'll explain"

After a while, everyone is sitting around the table, having their breakfast in front of them when Jungkook sits down next to the blond, and looks around at the table.

"Doll, there is some things you and Jimin needs to know about us, if we want to keep you guys safe." He starts, and Taehyung nods, turning to look at the other. "Yeah?"

"We are.. well, we are a mafia group." Jungkook says, looking at the blond, trying to see what is happening inside his head. Taehyung only stares at him, surprised. He looks over at Jimin, who only smiles a little and nods slightly.

Taehyung turns back to the raven haired, and smiles at him. "Is that all?"

Everyone are surprised by it, and Jungkook reaches over to hold his hand. "Don't you understand what I mean? I just told you..."

Taehyung shrugs. "I'm raised by a criminal, I'm not so naive as you guys are thinking." And then he turns to look at the Namjoon and Hoseok. "Besides, I figures it would be something like that when I was taken."

Jungkook sighs happily, and reaches over to hold his face gently, leaning in and kissing his lips sweetly. "Doll, I'll teach you everything you need to know, and you will be always protected, so don't worry."

Taehyung smiles at him, leaning in his touch. "I'm not. As long as I have you, I'm not afraid."