Twenty-one

Jungkook doesn't let go of the blond, not even for a second, after he had saved him from the other male.

Namjoon had run past them, followed by Hoseok and Yoongi, Jin guiding them in their earpieces, in desperate search of the small male.

One gunshot rings through the silent air, and Taehyung keeps whimpering, crying in the safe hold of the raven haired.

Please be okay

———————

Something warm land on the kneeling males face, when the gun goes off. This was it, he's dead now.

I'm sor... wait, why is there no pain?

Small male peeks a little, opening his right eye first, followed soon with his left.

The male, who seconds ago was holding gun on his head, is now lying face first in the ground, his head splashed all over.

I'm not dead? Oh god, there is brains all over my face..

Jimin scrunches his nose with the disgust, trying to wipe his face clean. While doing so, his gaze is lifted in the male standing far back, his hand still up, his gun raised.

Everything happens in the mere seconds, before the taller male lowers his gun, pushes it back on the waistband of his jeans, and rushes over to him.

Pair of warm, soft lips lands on his pillowy lips, and it takes him no time to kiss the older back fiercely. When they pull back, Namjoon's rugged and bloodied hands wipe the remaining blood and tears gently off from his face.

"I was afraid that I would be too late" he whispers, and Jimin leans in, pecking his lips softly before smiling warmly at the disturbed looking male, crouching in front.

"But you weren't."

Namjoon chuckles dryly, pulling a small knife out of his boot, and cuts the ropes around Jimin's wrists. "Let's go, I think that others are waiting"

——————

"Jungkook!" Someone shouts loudly, and said male turns around. There is pink haired, tall male strutting towards him, holding someone by the arm.

Jungkook's eyes darken with blood lust, and anger when he is met with the woman, who the male is dragging towards her.

"Tie her up, we are taking her with us" he growls a command to the men around him.

There is a airy giggle, the one Taehyung was starting to hate, and woman lifts her head up, shaking her hair out off her face.

"Can't end me again, Jungkookie?" Taehyung's heart misses a beat when he hears the nickname the girl gives, giving the impression that they are close.

Jungkook's hold on his hand tightens, when he steps closer. "No, I'm just going to have a lot more fun with you back at our house."

Woman smirks, taking her gaze up and down on the others body. There is satisfaction visible on her face, when her eyes meet Jungkook's again.

"Oh, like last time?" She purrs at him, and Jungkook only smirks back.

Taehyung can feel how the jealousy is burning in his veins from the sight. But he decided to bush the feelings down, ignoring them.

Suddenly, someone steps in the room, where they are all standing. Taehyung's head snaps on the newcomer.

It's bloodied Namjoon, but it's not what gets the blond crying.

"Jimin!" He shrieks, pulling his hand free from the raven haired males hold and dashes, painfully, towards his friend.

"Taehyung!" Jimin sobs, and Namjoon lowers him down, standing by his own two feet. They almost stumbles over with the impact of Taehyung, who dives in a hug.

They hold each other, crying and smiling and just feeling themselves safer in the arms of one and another.

"I'm so sorry.." Taehyung cries, hiding his face on Jimin's shoulder. Shorter of the pair only pats his head, humming quietly. "It's okay baby, it's not your fault."