Five

A.n. Needed a little distraction from everything, so here is a new chap.

Sorry I'm so slow with this, it will get better soon.

Enjoy!

——————-

To say Taehyung wasn't regretting every choice he had done the day prior would be undermining how he felt when he woke up.

His head was throbbing, he had strong need to throw up, and he's mouth tasted like someone had pooped in it.

Hissing for the light in the room, he slowly opened his eyes, and sighs in delight when he recognized the room where he was lying.

It was his, and quick glance his side told him he was alone in the bed, so he did not hook up whit someone last night.

You almost did though. The hottie. Mister Jeon.

His cheeks flushed pink from the mere tough of the other male, and then he could remember everything from their encounter.

How his hands roamed his body, how lips devoured his like their life depended on it..

"Oh fuck" he groans turning on his back, and closing his eyes again.

There is slight knock on the bedroom door, and puffy, hungover-on-legs looking like Jimin shuffles in the room, wrapped tightly in his blanket.

Taehyung can feel how his bed dips, when Jimin slides in.

They stay in the warm bed for a while before groggy Jimin giggles. "You had someone in the dark hallway in the club. Who was him, mister sex-on-the-legs?"

Taehyung feels how his cheeks warm up when he is forced to remember that heated moment.

"He was that patient, the one I told you about." Taehyung whispers, making Jimin laugh loudly, before they both groan for the loud noise.

"I knew it. Why did you not get any?" Jimin asks. Taehyung shoves him a little. "Be quiet"
Smaller male giggles lightly again, before snuggling closer.

"Let's sleep some more"

——————

"Taehyung! There is patient in the room 12, can you go?" Jimin hollers at him when he sits down on his computer to write down orders from his doctor.
"Can't you go? I'm kinda busy" he groans, rolling his eyes around, making the other just smirk at him.

Blond groans, standing up and flipping his friend up, making the other giggle.

His footsteps are heavy when he nears at the door, in the room 12, and pushes the door open.

Room is dark, and he can't see anyone around. "Oh fuck me" he groans loudly, throwing his hands around annoyed.

"Don't mind if I do" there is presence behind him, and words were whispered in his ear, breath hitting him hot, and voice rugged. Taehyung can feel how every fiber in his body stands up, and his knees buckle slightly.

He knows that voice.

"Hello doll, did you miss me?" Same male whispers in his ear, and he can feel how hands clasped a tight hold on his hips, bringing him closer.

Warmth from his body makes him shiver. There is an dark chuckle, and warm lips travel down from his ear to his neck, kissing it, nibbling it.

He's turned around, meeting the dark haired male with his lustful gaze, lightning him up with it. "Let me show you what I want to do to you" Jungkook growls, and pushes him on the wall, leaning in, and Taehyung waits anxiously him to lean more in and kiss him..

Something slaps him in the face, shaking him a wake. He rubs his face, and looks at the guilty person, who woke him up from his dream.

Jimin is sleeping, spread like an starfish, his lips slightly ajar, and hand and leg over Taehyung's body.

Blond boy groans frustrated. He was having an nice dream, and Jimin just had to wake him up. Taehyung flushes bright red when he sifts, and can feel how his hardness brushes the covers.

That's great.

He moves slightly out of the Jimin'a hold and takes his phone with him, while shuffling out off the room, and hiding in the bathroom.

He sits on the toilet, letting his hand brush over his chest, towards his boxers. He pulls the waistband down, letting his cock burst out, slapping him slightly on the stomach.

Taehyung hisses when his long fingers wrap around his shaft, tugging it lightly. He closes his eyes, picturing Jungkook, how his hands travelled around his body, how his lips claimed his, pushing him on the wall, grinding on him little...

His hand quickens, and he can feel the familiar heat building in his stomach, indicating that he's getting close. After few more tugs, he comes hard, cum dripping down on his hand and stomach.

Blond leans his head pack, leaning on the cold tile wall.

I hope he won't show up at the er, I can't face him anymore, not after this

He beats himself over for even letting his mind control him, but his trail of toughs is cut short by beeping from his phone.

It's an unknown number, who send him a picture.
"Hey doll, I'm sorry that your time together was cut short. You left me with a little problem, and I'm slightly frustrated because of it."

Then there is a picture. Off his crotch. And his bulge is clearly visible in his grey suit pants.