Nine

A.n. Just a little heads up, in this story i won't be putting warning before steamy scenes.

Enjoy!

—————

Right in the second when the front door clicks shut, Jimin is bombarding him with the questions.

"Who was he? How did he know where we live? Did you guys.."

"Okay, cheez, let me breath first" Taehyung says, and pulls his friend towards their living room.

They sit down on the sofa, eager Jimin bouncing slightly in his seat. Taehyung sighs lowly, before answering. "He was the one I've been talking you about"

Jimin squeals happily. "Go you, he's dreamy" he says and gets a flustered, his cheeks painted with pink hue. "I know" Taehyung says lowly, falling deeper in his toughs.

Jimin's question about him knowing where they live was really valid. He had never told it to the other.

Something kept nagging in the back of his mind, trying to get his attention, but Jimin's voice cuts his thoughts.

"But how did he find you?" Jimin voices his concern. Blond only shrugs. "I must have told him, or maybe someone at the hospital?"

Jimin looks him weirdly. "No one at the hospital would tell anything personal. Not anymore, after what happened with SeoJoon-hyung"

Both boys fall silent, thinking about the accident what had happened. Park Seojoon was Jimin's older brother, who had worked with them in the hospital, his occupation being a doctor.

Seojoon had been handsome man, kind and caring. And that had been the reason behind the tragic situation. One of his patient had fallen deeply in love with him, turning to possessive, and dangerous, stalking him and finally broke in to his house, injuring him and setting the apartment on fire.

They both had died in the fire, making Jimin and Taehyung lose a part of their family.

"He seemed dangerous. Do you know anything about him?"

Taehyung smiles shyly, looking down. "Not much, but we have been talking a little"

He decided to not tell Jimin that he knew there was something dark looming around him. And that he had felt something hard and cold on his hip while sitting in the raven haired's lap.

"His friend was cute tough" Jimin sighs, looking at his friend, who turned around surprised. "Which one?"

Jimin giggles, and stands up. "Won't tell you"

———————

Light flickers a little in the dark room. Male leans forward, tied tightly in the chair, ropes over his body being the only thing holding him from the floor.

Jungkook wipes the blood from the knife on the handkerchief he had in his pocket. He had took his jacket off, leaving him in his white dress-shirt and black vest, his sleeves are rolled up, and black tattoos are full on display. His arms are full of smeared blood, which he starts to wipe off while turning to look around the other males in the room.

"Can I leave the cleaning to you, or do I need to do that too?" His husky voice booms around the room.

Jackson steps out, and nods, trying to look confident under the taller's intense gaze. Jungkook looks him up and down, before taking his jacket and stepping past him and out of the room.

Shiver runs down on Jackson's spine, and he lets out a loud breath. "Oh god, how can he be like that?" Hoseok laughs at the others terrified posture and slaps his back. "Just don't fuck up anymore"

Yoongi and Hoseok run after the other, finding him already outside, talking with Namjoon. Jin was still inside, and Yoongi turned around to go look for him while Hoseok strutted towards the two other.

"...and make sure that this deal is handled properly" Jungkook barks his orders to Namjoon, and older only nods, not saying anything to, already annoyed male.

Jungkook's phone dings, and he fishes it out fast. Other two share a brief, surprised glance between them.

Jungkook types fast, small, smug smirk playing in his face. He lifts his gaze up from his phone, and looks around. "Are we ready to go now?"

Namjoon turns to look approaching Jin and Yoongi, and nods at the raven haired. "Yeah, lets go"

Jungkook nods, and steps in the car, still typing, warm feeling growing inside of him while he types the response to the blond occupying his mind.

He was a little surprised, that the other had taken a major step closer to him, and indicated something between them.

"I couldn't help myself with it. Might need a little help.."
"Do you really?"

"Yeah, Jimin is working an extra shift today, so I'm alone here.."

"You want me to come?"
"I do."

So Jungkook smirks, when Jin turns the car out of the parking lot, heading back at the city, typing his response and leaning back at his seat, excited, for the things night might bring them.

"I'm on my way, give me an hour, and be ready. I'll take good care of you."