Forty-seven

A.n. I hope you guys are ready, we are finishing this tonight.

Enjoy!💜

—————

Days turned weeks, and weeks became months, and Taehyung was still "living" in the apartment where he had been living with Jimin.

He had basically already moved in with Jungkook, since most his things were in there than his actual place. But, Taehyung was really keen on to hold on his independence, and that was the reason why he wanted to stay in their apartment.

But, as the days went by, he had slowly moved in without anyone realizing it.

He, one night, really casually asked for his own house key, so he could bring the remaining things after his shift, unknowingly making Jungkook so very happy.

Everything seemed to be going perfectly for them, and even living together felt like it was meant to be like that, all the seven of them under the same roof.

Until one day, Jimin and Taehyung were working, when Jimin's phone rang. Caller was one of their friends in the police force, who reported everything about Jeon's clan to straight to Jimin, without anyone knowing.

That friend, who Taehyung knew only by his nickname Hoshi, told them how there would be a big raid to their places, every property Jungkook owns.

And they had arrest warrant for Jungkook. So, now Taehyung was running with Jimin in the joint corridors between the headquarters and the health ward.

Everything inside the house was havoc, people running around, collecting stuff, Namjoon barking orders on his phone, Seokjin guiding people in the house.

Yoongi and Hoseok were talking with Jungkook, trying to figure out what they know about this situation and what they would do when Jimin and Taehyung reaches them.

"Doll, what's wrong?" Jungkook asks from panting blond. "We need to leave right now"

Jungkook furrowed his brows, holding slightly shivering male closer to him.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asks and this time it's Jimin who answers.

"The raid. They want Jungkook."

There is a small moment of panic presence in Yoongi's eyes when he lifts his gaze at his friend, talking with his eyes.

Jungkook nods, turning towards the blond in his arms.

"Doll.."

"No." Taehyung says, straightening his posture. "I'm not staying. If you leave, you might need to be on the run for years, I can't.."

Couple stares each other's for a second, both waiting for the other to give in. It's Jungkook, who sighs, and slightly nods.

"Okay, pack just what you need, we will buy everything else when we need. Leave you passport and phone behind, and all your cards, anything.."

"Anything that can be traced, I got this." Jungkook smiles, turning towards Hoseok.

"Can you make sure that.." Red head nods, pulling his phone from his pocket before Jungkook can finish his sentence.

"Go pack, we handle everything else" Yoongi says, and Jungkook nods, running upstairs.

————

"So, everything is ready, here is your new identity's, and papers, here is a new credit card, opened for your new name and money has transferred there, not from your own account but few new ones"

Hoseok explained, handing over two white envelopes. Jungkook takes them, putting them inside his carry-one, nodding.

Taehyung and Jimin are hugging and pink haired male is crying silently, while blond pats his back, trying to calm him down.

Other males in the room look at the two, and Namjoon asks, side-glancing raven haired next to him.

"Are you sure about this? About him?"

Jungkook smiles sadly, looking at the two small males holding each other tightly.

"Yeah, can't really live without him"

Namjoon pats his back, side hugging him.
"Be safe, don't get caught" Namjoon whispers, his voice thick with emotions not shown.
Younger nods, hugging him back.

"I'll contact you when it's safer. I trust you to keep everything together here" Jungkook whispers back, and males break the hug.

Others come closer, saying goodbyes to him too. Surprisingly, it's Seokjin who sniffles while hugging Jungkook, making them all laugh out, small, uncomfortable laughs, filled with emotions.

"Come on doll, we need to move." Taehyung nods, breaking out of the hold pink haired is holding on to him.

"Bye guys, be safe!" Taehyung says, waiving them before he steps inside Jungkook's black SUV.

When they drive off, there is five males, looking after them, different kind of concerns circling around their heads.