Twenty-Four

A.n.

Another update? I just keep bombarding you guys with the updates, when I'm in the mood of writing.

Don't get used to it tough, my life is becoming crazier by the day, so it will get slower soon.

Until then, enjoy💜

————————

"Has he seen it?" Hoseok whispers, not moving his eyes from the screen, where two males were leaning towards each other's, sitting in a hospital's break room.

Yoongi peaks over his shoulder to see Raven haired male, standing behind them, his hands crossed over his chest, staring right at the monitor in front.

"I guess.." Yoongi whispers back, making the taller nod. "How's he taking it?" Hoseok whispers again, but before the shorter male can answer, a loud crash breaks the silence in the room, and Jungkook storms out of the room, slamming the door on his way out.

"Not good, I assume" Yoongi says nonchalant, looking at the screen.
Hoseok looks like he has something to say, but there is a familiar male standing in the hallway, talking to Taehyung.

"Oh fuck.." he whispers, and Yoongi nods. "I'll go tell him, it's my turn." He says and runs out of the room, looking for Jungkook.

Soon he's standing outside of Jungkook's office door, knocking it rabidly. "Kook!! There is something you need to see!!"

Door is swinged open and angry looking Jungkook glares Yoongi on the doorway. "I don't need to see him making out with someone new already"

Taller of the two growls through his gritted teeth. Yoongi only shakes his head furiously, reaching to hold his forearm and pulling Jungkook with him.

"He's not, but this is bad shit."

Finally Yoongi reaches the monitoring room, and pushes Jungkook trough the doorway. Hoseoks turns to look them, and moving away little from the monitor still show gazing blond hugging older male. Jimin stands a little behind them.

Jungkook steps closer, looking at them, furrowing his brows. There is something familiar about the older.

Jimin looks up at the camera, like he knows they are watching, and moves his fingers little, signing them one word.

Father

Taehyung and the older break the hug and now Jungkook can finally see his face. Familiar irritation runs trough his veins from the all too familiar face.

"Out of all people it has to be him?" He groans frustrated, running his fingers through his hair.

Older male, Taehyung's father is someone he's trying to track down for years already, man who made his life crumble to pieces.

Kim Nam Gil

———————

"Taehyung, sweetheart." Older male cooed, patting down his blond hair, and smiling lightly at him. Blond wiped his eyes, drying the tears running down his cheeks, and stepping a step back.

He tried to muster up his most intimidating look, but his red rimmed eyes and puffed cheeks from crying made him look rather cute than intimidating.

"What are you doing here? Last time I heard about you, you were at jail." Taehyung asks. His heart is hammering inside his chest, making him little light headed, but he tries to fight with it and keep his head up.

"Sweety, lets not talk about this in here." His father tries to hush him, looking around. "I don't care"

Taehyung says, crossing his hands over his chest. "Can we go to your place or somewhere where we are not constantly watched?" Older asks, looking suspiciously around.

Taehyung squints his eyes a little before scoffing. "I thought that a criminal like you have ways to find me"

Older male doesn't answer, he only looks around, before locking his gaze at his son.

They stare down each other's for a minute, until Taehyung complied and sighs. He steps up to the counter, pulls a pen out of his pocket and writes something down.

He hands it over to the older, and looks up to him.
"This is my number. You now have a way to contact me."

After the other takes the piece of paper his number written on it, Taehyung turns on his heals and marches down on the hallway. Jimin looks up and down the older, looking not impressed, before running after the other male.

——————

"Do you want us to go?" Hoseok asks from the darkly looming male who only stares at the screen in front.

He contemplates a second, before shaking his head no. "No need. I do know now how to get an hold of him." He growls, staring at the male through the screen.

"Dig up everything about him, and ask Jimin about Taehyung. I need to know everything." Jungkook steps closer to the door, before turning around and looking at the two males in room.

"And also, find out who was the guy with him earlier." Jungkook's eyes darken a little from rage, and Hoseok shares a worried look with Yoongi after seeing it.

"I need to visit him."