Six

A.n. Now that my other book is finished, you can look forward to updates on this.

Enjoy💜

————

Jungkook kept glancing at his phone, trying to be indiscernible with it, while they sit on the long table in the middle of the meeting.

His message is read, and he waits anxiously for the three dots to surface to indicate that the beauty in the other end answers him.

He's getting more and more distracted from the meeting, not listening anymore, just waiting the phone to ding.

Hoseok nudges him a little. "Dude, seriously" Jungkook shots him a nasty glare, before stuffing his phone to the pocket of his suit pants, and tries to concentrate on the matter in hand.

But his thoughts of how to conquer his opponents, are shattered when he feels his phone vibrate on his pocket.

Side eyeing Hoseok, he fishes his phone out again, and leans little lower in his chair, to check the message. His curly fringe falls over his eyes, when he looks down, and sees the screen lit up, displaying the name he had been waiting for.

Checking Hoseok again, and seeing that he's occupied with the meeting, he opens the message.

It's a picture, lewid kind, and it gets his body heating up. There is half of the blonds face in it, and he's licking his soiled hand. Under it was a small sentence. "I was thinking about you"

Jungkook groans lowly, staring at the photo. His pants are getting tighter by the second, and he can't help but fall into the exciting daydream, how the blond boy would be on his knees underneath the table, his delicate fingers running over his growing bulge, finally taking it out, his pink tongue darting out and...

"Dude" Hoseok whisper-shouts at him, snapping him out of the mental image.

"What again?!" Raven haired groans loudly to the man leaning over at him. His voice is loud, and now he can see all the eyes at him.

"Namjoon asked you a question." Yoongi says, slight amusement present in his voice, and Jungkook can feel how his cheeks heat up from the embarrassment.

And he hates it.

"I'm sorry hyung, what did you ask?" He sheepishly asks from the tall man standing in front. Namjoon's eyes shine with laughter behind his glasses.

"I was asking about your opinion about the resolutions we came up to handle this situation on hand."

Jungkook can sense how Hoseok tries to suppress his bubbling laughter, and it's making him even more embarrassed.

But he's left with no choice but to tell his hyungs that he hasn't heard single thing they have been talking.

—————

"Kook, I want you to understand, that you of all the people, can't be distracted. It could cost us our lives." Namjoon scolds at the younger, who was facing the window, his back turned towards the talking male.

"I know" he answers, not turning to look at the other. Someone knocks at the door, and he can hear the door open, and someone's soft footsteps stepping inside.

"You should get your wounds cleaned" Jin says, and this time youngest turns around to look at the two.

"What a good idea" both males are looking at him like he said something funny, before Jin asks. "You want me to call Hwasa?"

Jungkook smirks at the pair, taking his jacket from the chair he previously threw it, and stepping closer the door.

"Don't, I handle it" he says stepping out of the room and disappearing.

Namjoon sighs at the enthusiastic younger, and Jin turns to look at him questioning. "Where did he run of to?"

"I would bet on my life that he's going to see that pretty nurse"