Forgine Exchange Campers

Requested by StarkShua1707

This was requested as I didn't write this chapter in my original Camp Camp book. I've decided to post it here, so I hope you don't mind StarkShua1707

Also, unlike previous chapters, this chapter is cannon to the OG Camp Camp book.

~~~

The infamous trio of Campbell counselors and the troubled comedy trio stood outside the camp waiting for the bus to arrive.

Outside...in the July heat.

(Y/n) could be inside with the AC, but David and Gwen dragged her outside. Because they both wanted her to be there.

And how can she say no?

Normally, (Y/n) would try to see the bright side of things, but it was hot. Too hot. She was burning up. So much so that she left her blue hoodie behind. But the heat was still unbearable. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so sweaty.

(Y/n) held onto the clipboard that contained the days activities, but began to use it to fan herself.

Nikki's panting was the only thing she could hear, before she began to whine, "I can't take this heat anymore! My skin is melting!"

"That's called perspiration," Niel corrected. He lifted his hand over his collar and tugged it, "and it's unbefitting for a scientist!"

"This is the worst," Max added. Unlike (Y/n), Max decided to keep his jacket on. He lifted his fist over his forehead and rubbed some sweat off. "It's way too hot to be standing here!"

"The only thing I'm hot for is another day at camp!" David said, not noticing or caring on what he said. He kept his salute going and his smile strong.

(Y/n) looked over at Max, raising her eyebrows, "You were wrong, that was the worst!"

"And the reason we're all waiting out here is because we got super special guest coming to visit!" David lifted his arms up in excitement.

"Before any of you get too excited," Gwen began with her monotone voice, "It's just some brand new campers that we don't have room for because David FORGOT we signed up for a Forgine Exchange Program,"

"And we are totally not half assing the greeting or anything," (Y/n) mumbled in sarcasm

"Well I'm not going to let something silly like being unprepared stop us from giving them a proper American welcome!" David did his salute again, ingoring Gwen's death stare.

(Y/n) looked over at Max who only shrugged back at her.

"And really, what's more American than that?"

The six stopped talking when they heard the bus closing in. (Y/n)'s instinct took over and put her arm over David's chest. She ingored the blushing male, keeping her eyes on the bus. When the bus finally parked itself, (Y/n) let her arm dropped.

Quartermaster opened the doors and looked at them, "Foreign Kids are here,"

(Y/n) passed David the clipboard. He cleared his throat and began to speak again.

"Everyone give a patriot welcome to Vera, from Russia!"

A girl with white hair stepped out. She looked around the camp before making eye contact with (Y/n). For a moment, (Y/n) thought she could see a smile.

"Dang, from Thailand,"

The second boy came out. Unlike Vera, he had a large smile across his face.