Complicated (Age Swapped)

Requested by ShitTheHotPockets  and by a few other who wanted to see more of AgeSwapped!

This is Age Swapped AU! Ship is between David x Reader x Daniel x Jasper

Warning: (Y/n) being an absolute oblivious dork

~~~

"It's cute (Y/n), to see you struggle," Daniel smiled

Daniel. The boy who looked identical to David, almost as if he was his long lost twin. This boy was hopelessly in love with little (Y/n).

(Y/n) was the youngest camper at Camp Campbell. Being only 8 years old while everyone else being 10. She was now tied up with shoelaces on a chair with Daniel sitting infront of her. From afar it looked like an innocent little tea party.

Except, again, she was tied up with shoelaces.

"Daniel," (Y/n) pouted, "if you wanted to play tea party you could've just asked!"

"But if your not tied up safely," Daniel emphasize the word safely, "One of the other boys might take you away,"

"Well I have other friends," (Y/n) continued to pout

"But I'm your boyfriend!"

There he goes again, calling himself (Y/n)'s boyfriend. (Y/n) didn't understand why he kept calling himself that, she had plenty of other friends who were boys.

"Okay but, you can't be my friend if I'm tied up," (Y/n) looked down at her wrists that were tied up, "I may not know a lot about friendships but I'm pretty sure bondage is a big no-no,"

Daniel frowned. Why wouldn't (Y/n) accept him as the one true love of her life?!

"Okay," Daniel smiled at a new idea, "How about this, I'll let you go-"

"Yes!"

"If you let me kiss you!"

"No!"

Daniel leaned in closer to (Y/n). Her (e/c) eyes widen, before head butting Daniel in the face. Daniel immediately jumped back holding his nose and shouted at her.

"Damn it! Why did you do that?!"

"I was going to punch you...but my hands are tied!"

Daniel stomped his foot on the ground, pouting. His face now red, "Damn it (Y/n)! This is what people do when they are in love!"

(Y/n) blinked in confusion as Daniel continued,

"Don't you love me?"

"Of course I do!" (Y/n) smiled at him, "I love you like I love David and Gwen and Jasper!"

Daniel crossed his arms and turned around, "well it's not good enough."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm your boyfriend! Not your friend!"

(Y/n) shrugged, "no see, now your just talking crazy."

Daniel's face turned red in anger, before he calmed himself down. "Until you realize what I mean, you'll be tied up,"

(Y/n) pouted again, as Daniel grabbed an empty plate. "I'm going to go get more biscuits, you stay here."

He smiled widely, "it's not like you have a choice!"

(Y/n) watched as Daniel skipped away, leaving her to wait. She sighed until she heard a voice from behind her.

"See, I told you not to be friends with crazy people,"

(Y/n) smiled, "Japser!"

"Yup! It's me! Jasper!" He smiled at her

Jasper bent down an untied her wrists from the little playchair. When she stood up, he grabbed her hand and they both ran off to his camp activity.

~~~

It wasn't that Jasper wasn't cool or interesting...it's just she's heard it all before.

The 80's camp isn't as rad as Jasper makes it out to be. Especially when he's just repeating himself over and over again. (Y/n) forcefully smiled at her friend, because she didn't want to hurt his feelings, she listened to the same conversation.

Jasper smiled at her. "I like you (Y/n)! Your such a great listener!"

"Thanks," Her cheeks hurt, "I like talking to you too Jasper-"

"I'm here!" David shouted as he got there

Jasper's eyes widen as he looked over at him. David grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and smiled over at Jasper.

"It's my turn now!"

David didn't give Jasper a change to think about what he said. He began to run off with (Y/n) towards the woods.

~~~

This...was (Y/n)'s whole day.

The entire day was spent as if she was the brand new toy at Camp Campbell. If she wasn't having a "date" with Daniel, she was off learning about the 80's with Jasper. If she wasn't doing that, then she was with David on some random hike.

It was exhausting.

Why can't they be regular boys and play tag or something?

(Y/n) sunk down to her knees as she was now in the middle of the arguments. She held onto her little head hearing the boys voices go ontop of eachother.

"ENOUGH!!" (Y/n) yelled

The three boys shut their mouths and turned over to (Y/n). Her normal nice persona was now replaced with a girl who was fed up.

"I HAVE HAD IT! I'M TIRED AND I JUST WANT TO HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS WHO WON'T STOP FIGHTING!" (Y/n) then turned around, crossing her arms. "You guys are acting like-like....um..."

"Idiots?" Gwen asked. She fixed her glasses while snaking her arm around (Y/n)'s right arm.

"Yeah!" Jen smiled, "Or maybe smelly poopy heads?"

Daniel was then pushed down onto the forest floor. His usual white outfit was now dirty. The other two boys looked over to see Juliet was the one who pushed him down.

"Or maybe just impatient?" She asked, smirking down at him

"Either way," Gwen smile, leading (Y/n) away from the group of boys, "It's definitely girl time, right Jen?"

"Odviously! We should start with painting each other's nails! What's your favorite (Y/n)?" Jen beamed

"Mmm, I like (F/c)," (Y/n) mumbled as the girls walked off.

Juliet stayed behind and looked back over to the three boys. She flashed them a smile, "What? You didn't think you three were the only ones who wanted to hang out with (Y/n), right?"

She began to follow after the group to join her lookalike, leaving behind the confused trio. Daniel stood up, a bit offended.

"We're we just...replaced?!"

"I think so?"

"Totally not cool, dude!"

~~~

Alternative ships: Gwen x Reader x Jen x Juliet (S/n)

In the original request, they wanted just the boys but I thought it would've been fun to add in the girls as well!

I hope you don't mind ShitTheHotPockets