Cabin with the flowers

Requested by: moonchild4everyoung

David x plussize! motherly! Reader & Max

~~~

(Y/n) kept her eyes on her laptop screen, aimlessly typing away. The soft rain could be heard from the outside, but she ingored it.

It was nice, the tv played a fake fireplace while playing a soft piano tune to keep her relax. The sound of the rain wasn't too loud and her favorite warm drink was chilling on the coffee table.

This was her little home. A nice cabin near the woods.

Living near Sleepy Peak meant not much excitement in her everyday life. (Y/n)'s days were as quiet as they can be, especially living in a cabin in the woods. The town itself was only a few minutes away, but (Y/n) didn't mind it. If the weather wasn't raining, she would have a nice walk into town to head to her little flower shop on town square.

At the moment, (Y/n) waited for her food to finish cooking. It was about to be dinner time and she loved cooking with the vegetables from her garden.

(Y/n)'s fingers froze on her keyboard. She heard the rain grow slightly heavier. Her eyes closed as the first struck of lighting hit. She grabbed her tv controller and turned it off.

She could've sworn she heard something else. (Y/n) sat in her living room, hearing the rain pour down before another struck of lighting hit.

A loud crash was heard in the kitchen. (Y/n) threw her blanket off and stoop up. She grabbed the nearest vase and ran towards the kitchen. (Y/n) barged in to see her kitchen window open followed by the sight of her dishes now in pieces on the floor.

(Y/n) scanned everything, but noticed there wasn't an intruder. She looked around carefully, still holding onto her vase before turning over to see a little boy.

The boy, probably around 10, was standing wide-eyed at her. His curly black hair soaked and his blue hoodie clinged onto him. (Y/n) gave him a confused look,

"Who-what?" (Y/n) immediately let her guard down as she realized he was alone, "Why did you break into my house kid?"

The boy stayed silent. (Y/n) grew impatient, "Kid, you ok?"

He kept his gaze on the hot stove as it softly boiled. He could smell the veggies from where he stood, leaving him stunned.

"...is that food good?" The little boy asked, pointing at her stove

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow, "I mean it's ok, nothing special, just stew."

"I haven't had actual food all summer, can I have some?"

(Y/n) blinked. She stared at him in confusion, "I'm sorry, what?"

~~~

So much for relaxing.

(Y/n) was now cleaning up the pieces of the broken plates, while the boy continued to eat his bowl of stew. (Y/n) had closed the window and had given him a towel, which he used to sit on.

She finished cleaning and disposing the pieces. (Y/n) turned over to the boy, placing both of her hands on her hips.

"Okay," she started, "You've eaten and I've given you a towel. Now tell me your name and a phone number I can call to your house."

"Why should I?" He asked as he continued to sip on the spoonful of stew, "The whole reason of me leaving was to get away, if not I wouldn't have broken in,"

(Y/n) grabbed the bowl and pulled it towards her. The boy looked between her and the bowl, then towards his empty spoon.

"You can have this back when you tell me what I need to know," (Y/n) spoke, "Now who are you?"