Magic runs in the Family

Requested by DreadfulKisses

Harrison & Older Sister! Reader

Reader has powers too, kinda inspired by the Scarlett Witch

I hope you enjoy!

~~~

"I can't bring him back, only the one who cast the spell can undo it!" (Y/n) screamed at her parents, "I don't even know what spell Harrison used!"

"Well then don't want him anymore (Y/n)!" Her mother shouted at her

"He's a menace! He made your other brother disappear!" Her dad shouted back

(Y/n) held her head on the breakfast counter, taken back by her parents irritable voices. She looked at both in disbelief.

"He's only ten," (Y/n) laughed sarcastically, "You can't expect him to have a handle on these powers yet! Neither brother or I had our powers in bay at that age!"

"Either he brings back his brother or he's out of the house," her mother's voice rang, "I don't want anymore witchcraft!"

"Okay I understand your upset," (Y/n) stood up, "but let's not say anything we don't mean,"

"We mean it (Y/n)," her dad pointed up the stairs, "He's a danger to us all! His magic isn't like yours or anyone's!"

"I knew I shouldn't have had another kid after you," her mother's eyes welled up with tears, "As if having one freak wasn't enough,"

(Y/n) felt anger course through her viens. Her father spoke again, "Don't make her too mad, she's also not fully in control-"

"I'm a full grown adult, I can handle my own magic," (Y/n) began to walk up the stairs, "Is Harrison up there?"

"Yes he is-"

"I'm taking him away from your bullshit," (Y/n) spoke, "he doesn't need to hear you telling him over and over that he's a freak or that he's unnatural,"

"Wait," her father grabbed her arm.

(Y/n) turned her head around, her eyes glowing red. Her dad immediately let go of her arm, but kept his stern face.

"We signed him up for Magic and Illusions over at Camp Campbell," His voice broke a bit when he saw (Y/n)'s face of anger, "It's a camp that's going to help him with his abilities,"

"Sending him away won't help," (Y/n) spat out

"No, but it wouldn't hurt to try," he said

"Send him away and then what?! He'll be alone! No one who will truly understand his gift or his abilities!"

Her mother walked over to the staircase, "Go with him!"

"What?" (Y/n) turned to her

"Go," she grabbed her daughters hand, "Go help Harrison, go bring back your other brother,"

"That's crazy," (Y/n) looked between the two, "Did you two forget I'm a grown ass adult, why the hell would a summer camp accept me?!"

"You can try and get a job at the camp," her dad handed her the pamphlet, "That way you can supervise Harrison,"

"I'm taking him with me," (Y/n) went upstairs to Harrison's room.

When she got there, the boy was sitting on his bed. He held onto the top hat sadly.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n)," Harrison spoke, his voice almost broke, "I messed up real bad,"

"No you didn't," (Y/n) walked over and grabbed his shoulders, her eyes glowing, "Mom and Dad just put too much pressure on you. Well bring back brother, ok?"