EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

9 months later.

~Maya~

“Elijah!” I screamed on the top of my lunges as another wave of contraction hit my body. I tried to remain calm about it after my water broke ten minutes ago and waited for Elijah after leaving him a voicemail.

“Oh my god.” I breathed through the pain.

The sound of the door slamming shut and a thump of footsteps neared my room where I was curled in on myself, pressing my head down, between my spread legs, letting out another wail of pain. Suddenly the door burst open and Elijah along with Kyle came running in. The backs of my eyes sting with tears from the pain.

“Maya!” They both yelled in unison.

I felt their hands on me, arms wrapping around me, trying to hold me up.

The pain that hit me again was different then the previous one. Completely knocking the wind out of me. It felt like my entire stomach was being torn apart.

“Its hurts so much.” I gritted out through the pain, my vision blurred due to my tears. “We need to go Elijah.” I turned towards him, noticing his expression for the first time since his entrance. His face was drained from any blood and his eyes wide as saucers filled with worry. “Now!” I yelled at them both because I didn't have time for their antics. The pain was unbearable and these two idiots just stood there looking at me like I was some lunatic going wild on them.

That seemed to snap Elijah out of his trance and he immediately picked me up. “Kyle, call the hospital and let them know we’re on the way.”

I couldn't bring myself to care about how heavy I might have been while Elijah walked out of the apartment with me in his arms. “The bag.” I gritted out.

“Kyle, get the bag from the nursery and hurry the fuck up.” Elijah almost screamed, his voice filled with panic and his steps hurried as we left the apartment.

As the contractions pass I fall into Elijah, trying to seek comfort through the unbearable waves rolling through my stomach.

“You alright, babygirl?” Kyle was right next to me as Elijah placed me in the car. “Are you in need of anything? Are you in pain? Are you sure you’re in labor now? It can be a false alarm?” I sent him a glare filled with such pain and anger.

I snatched his shirt and pulled him in, bringing his face closer to mine. “If you don't get me to the hospital right now and won’t stop with those stupid questions. I will fucking break your fucking dick and gift it to Dave so he wont need your annoying ass anymore.” I gritted out on a slow voice. Kyle's mouth fell open and I slammed back into my seat when another sharp pain started in my stomach again.

Elijah immediately jumped to the drivers seat and Kyle sat in the back.

I turned towards Elijah and stopped short when I saw his hand covering his mouth and his shoulders shaking so hard.

“What the hell are you laughing about.” I said and he immediately straightened.

“Nothing. I’m really happy that i’m finally going to meet our baby.” Elijah said in a meek voice and I narrowed my eyes.

I heard Kyle mutter pussy that caused a small smile on my face. Everything will be fine. I just hope I don't die from all this pain.

*****

The nurse leads us to our assigned room, Elijah immediately lifts me onto the bed. I’m panting and sweats have been breaking out across my brow and back.

“Dr. Scott is on her way.” The nurse says quietly and starts taking my vitals.

Elijah takes my hand in his. He let me squeeze through the contracts and rub a cool washcloth that the nurse provided before leaving, over my forehead, trying to calm me down.

He stayed like that while lightly massaging my stomach through the contractions, talking to me about random stuff, anything to keep my mind off the pain. And surprisingly it was working.

I was about to meet our baby. I needed to be strong. I knew I could do this.

As the doctor rushed in and started talking to all the nurses in a rushed voice I was completely out of it.

“Okay now dear, all you need to do is push.” I nodded my head and prepared myself as the nurses took Elijah with them so he could wear the gown.

He came running back immediately and took his position back, firmly taking my hand in his.

“You’re going to be fine, Angel.” He whispered with his lips attached to my damp forehead.

“Okay Maya. Start pushing.”

----

I have no idea how it happened but fifteen minutes later I heard the most beautiful sound . The sound of crying. I never thought it would be like sweet music to my ears but it is. My chest tightened as the urge to hold him overwhelmed me.

I turned towards Elijah and saw him completely frozen as his eyes only stayed on our baby as the nurse cleaned him.

That's right Alessio Kyle Frost was born a healthy baby, weighing seven pounds and 6 ounces.

The name was Elijah's choice. He wanted a strong name. He said “If he’s a boy, I want to name him Alessio. It means a defender. He will protect you and our future children with everything that he is.”

“Just like his daddy.” I said with tears in my eyes.

The nurse came over with my son nestled in a blanket in her arms as the doctor made sure  I was okay and stitched me up.

Tears trailed down my cheeks as the nurse placed our son on my chest. The happiness that filled me was something I never experienced, ever.

An overwhelming sense of protectiveness filled me as I looked down at my son. I would be a better mother. And nothing and no one will ever harm him as long as His father and I were here by his side.

I turned towards Elijah and saw his eyes filled with tears as well as he ran a finger over our son's face, looking at him with something in his eyes I only ever saw for myself. The love and possessiveness I was feeling reflected back in Elijah's eyes.

“He’s so beautiful” Elijah said and a sob ranked through my body. It was a struggle to contain my emotions when everything I ever wanted was right in my arms.

Elijah pressed his lips over mine “I promise nothing will ever happen to him.” I nodded my head as emotions tightened my throat.

I opened my arms so Elijah could hold him. I saw how soft Elijah lifted Alessio in his arms, cradling him to his chest. He kissed him softly over his forehead and hands repeated whispering something.

The happiness was far greater as I looked at my future. The only day equivalent to this day was the day Elijah made me his wife.

It was two months after the devil left our lives forever. Elijah prepared for everything and surprised me by taking me to the beach where he had everyone who i have loved available and included.

That day i promised my entire being to his man and not even for a second do i regret that.

This man holding our son right now is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i am looking forward to growing with him.

With my husband.

Best friend.

With my Mr. Possessive.

**********