Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5.

~Maya~

"Come out little May" an ear piercing voice, that was the source of my doom called out. "You know how daddy gets if he doesn't get to play with his favorite doll." He drawled.

It was happening again, I dont know how he found me. Please God, help me! I covered my mouth with both my hands, trying my hardest to not make a peep. But it never helped. He always knew where I was. This was just his way of making this more traumatizing for me.

Suddenly the doors of my closet snapped open and I was pulled by a sharp hand, making me screech out in pain.

A hard smack echoed my room when he slapped me "Whats rule number one little May?"

"N-never m-aake a... a sound" I stuttered, trying hard to control my ten year old self to not cry and break another one of his hideous rules. He reeked of alcohol as always. Every night he came into my room, smelling like he almost drowned in alcohol, making sure there wasnt a part left of me that wasnt broken.

"Now get on the bed and do what you do every night" He towered over me and I knew there was no one who could save me from him.

Getting on the bed, I lifted my nightgown over my hips as I did every night for the past six months.

Looking at me with those disgusting hooded eyes he walked and sat down beside me, moving his hands up my legs, moving his fingers towards the place I knew would hurt.

Keeping my eyes on the ceiling, I tried hard not to move a single muscle or make a sound. When his fingers reached his target I shut myself down, thinking about anything to not feel his fingers. Distantly hearing grunts, I heard him saying all the nasty thing no ten year old could comprehend.

* * * * *

Snapping my eyes open, I didnt register anything other than what I just felt wasnt a dream but it was actually happening. Only it wasnt HIM. It was Jacob.

My nightmare was becoming a reality and even after fourteen years, I couldnt move a muscle to save myself but I couldnt stop the tears.

All I could feel his fingers moving up and down my thighs, his face between my neck and shoulder, kissing softly asking me to wake up. I would've made a sound, that immediately made him snap his face away from my neck and look at me but I still didnt look at him. My mind still on my nightmare, or should I call it a memory?

Hearing his voice for far ahead calling my name again and again, he lifted himself off me and only then could I breathe. Gasping, I sat up trying to get my breathing in order, blinking to clear my blurry vision. When I finally looked up and connected my emotionless gaze his horrored ones, I knew I had to leave. What was I thinking? I could never have a normal life, let alone a night. I saw his hand tentatively move forward, probably to reach towards me. I flinched so hard my head hit the headboard behind me. Not registering the pain one bit, I jumped off the bed my only mission was to get back to my safe haven. Kyle.

Only he could help me get through this. 

Running down the stairs, I didnt register anything and dashed towards the clothes that littered all over the floor. Hearing his footsteps behind me. I grabbed my clothes, not bothering with my phone that Kyle returned me back last night, and rushed outside his apartment, not wanting to face the consequences of my stupidity.

Thanking all the Gods, The elevator opened instantly. Just as the door started to close I saw Jacob rushing towards me with a look that can only be described as guilt and utter horror. He probably thought I wont get him in trouble, why else would he run like a maniac after a girl he picked up last night at the bar to fuck?. I wanted to do nothing more than placate him. Tell him I won't cost him any trouble, but I just couldnt.