Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

~Elijah~

Last night has to be the worst date I've ever executed. Never had any date of mine ended within ten minutes. But it did concluded with Maya peacefully asleep in my arms so I couldn't complain.

Thinking about how Jennifer, yet once again succeed to ruin a perfect day does not surprise me. In enraged but not surprised. She's just a horrible disaster waiting to happen and I know when it does. I might not be able to protect Maya. Looking at her now asleep on her back, her head tilted towards me, I can't let that happen. Not just yet. The testosterone of my life could wait while I relish my time with this exceptional woman.

Using my finger I trace ever bit of her face feature, moving down her neck. Never have I come across someone who is this beautiful and innocent.

Knowing I was the one to give her the first orgasm of her life made me wanted to bang my chest with my fist and roar 'MINE' to every person on this earth and kill the guy who had his hands over her before me. Now that I've had her, no one will ever take her away from me.

As soon as my finger reached her perky tits, I flicked her nipple loving the way it pebbled instantly. Even asleep her body responded to me. Only me.

I heard her breath hitch and my finger stilled. This is the same noise that came out of after the first night. Where she was trapped in what seemed a ruthless nightmare. Never have I wanted to hurt anyone more than the person who hurt my woman.

My eyes moved to her my heart started pounding when I see she is awake. Her gorgeous lips turned up in a small smile, making my heart filled with an emotion I know I can never place. Her gasp wasn't out of fear but it was one filled with pleasure.

"Morning Beautiful" My voice hoarse from the sleep

Her small smile turned into a full blown grin that made my heart skip. God she was so beautiful.

I was so engrossed in her beauty, I didn't notice when her hand reached down and wrapped around my cock giving me a tight much needed tug.

"What are you doing angel?" I groaned, my morning wood tuning into a rod of steel.

"You" Her voice unnaturally husky. She pushed me on my back climbing on top and straddling me. She kissed me hard. Our tongues lashing out wanting to know who will win. And it was her. 

It will always be her.

Her lips descending towards my neck sucking and biting "Fuck Angel. I want you. Now"

My hands found her hips, ready to push her on the bed "Ah, ah, ah Mr. Frost" He waved her finger side to side playfully. Biting my ear lobe whispered "I'm in control right now"

Before I could respond, her hand once again finds my cock looking determined and started stroking so good "Fuck baby you need to do something about this or I will" and in no way was that a lie. The need to be inside her was so much.

Instead of taking me inside her he crawled south where her mouth was a breath away from my cock "Baby now" Shifting my weight to my elbow I looked at her and stilled. There was hesitation in her moves that confused me.

"Look at me Angel" her eyes moved to mine and there was so much emotion there: lust, sadness, shame but above all was fear and that irked me. I hated that expression on her. There should never be anything that should fear her in this world and I would do anything to wash it away from her face and life.

Taking a hold of her biceps I pulled her until we were face to face. "You don't have to do anything that you don't want to Angel." My fingers slide in her hair to hold her face firmly when she tried to avoid my eyes. "You have the power. You decide what you want" My chest tightened when I saw a tear escape her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I- I didn't mean to stop" God why was she apologizing. Shit

"No. Stop. Never apologize for something you don't want Angel."

"Its just, I- I've never done that before." Her voice so soft I had to strain my ears to make out the words. "At least willingly" We both stilled at that. Her pale face showed she didn't meant to say it out loud.

I sat up, taking her with me. Shame was all over her face which she tried to hide by pushing on my chest. She's not running anymore

"Maya stop" I tried to get a hold of her wrist but she was insistent.

"Please let me go" tears were running down her face.

"Stop!" she flinched at my loud voice but I needed to get her attention. She instantly stop and looked at me with that exact fear I hate on her.

Taking a hold of her face I pulled her so we were nose to nose "You are not going anywhere. You are not running." I kissed her then and it was nothing less than brutal.

Only when it was hard to breathe I pulled back leaving us to gather air back to our lungs "Angel listen to me" When her eyes were back on me I continued "I promise I would never hurt you. You are mine you hear me. And I protect what's mine." Her eyes tears up but she sniffed not letting them fall.

"I know something happened. I can see it in your eyes. I can feel it in your touch." Her eyes filled with so much panic it broke my heart. She took a hold of my shoulders tightly like she was afraid I was leaving. Never "I would do anything in my power to destroy anyone who hurt you. I'll wait for you baby. I'll wait when you're ready to tell me. I'm not leaving you Angel. I can't leave the only person who's ever given me peace"

The second those words were out of my mouth she was on my kissing me with everything she had. Like it was the last time she'd ever get the chance. When she pulled back tears were still staining her cheeks but she looked somewhat composed. Licked her lips she said "Yo- You make me feel so safe. Whenever I'm with you I feel like nothing bad can ever happen to me. You give me peace too"

She looked at me with so much adoration that I had a hard time collecting my breath "I don't get nightmares when I'm with you. I want to tell you everything but I'm not ready."

Turning us so she was under me I said "Whenever. Just know I'll always be here" She nodded and wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"Angel" I groaned when she started to grind her hot pussy against me.

I wanted to badly to shove myself inside her but I knew I what I had to do. She said I made her feel safe and I swear I won't not stop until she is protected by any evil that has every hurt her.

"Take me. Please Elijah" she begged. She will death of me. And I have no problem with that.

I slide in slowly looking for any sort of darkness or distress but all I saw was lust and a hell lot of trust that I would never break.

She was mine and mine alone. Nothing and no one would take her away from me.